Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where would you tell a friend to live?
Glen, you are wonderful. What a fun tour!

I have to say that in my experience Waimea is mostly cold and windy when the rest of the island is warm. Why not venture just a tiny bit East to Honokaa (15 minutes to Wiamea) instead? The weather in Honokaa is pretty much perfect and it is not exactly a "PC" community if you know what I mean. More gay friendly if that matters. Much more exotic than Wiamea and still 30 minutes to the good beaches if you want white sand and turquoise waters. Waimea has great grocery stores and a wonderful wine/cheese shop which I visit once a month at least. This month it has been once a week.

Anyway Blake has a lot of exploring to do! One thing is sure, he has enough to choose from and this is just an exploratory trip anyway. It will be fun to see where he chooses. No matter where it is it is HIS and Lynn's choice and they will find the right nook for their future life in Hawaii. We welcome them with a huge embrace and aloha.

Aloha au i Hawai`i,
devany

www.myhawaiianhome.blogspot.com
www.eastbaypotters.blogspot.com

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where would you tell a friend to live? - by missydog1 - 08-05-2009, 11:05 AM
RE: Where would you tell a friend to live? - by missydog1 - 08-05-2009, 01:05 PM
RE: Where would you tell a friend to live? - by Devany - 08-07-2009, 05:01 PM