Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kapoho Beach Road may be public, official says
Well here again, there may have been a school back in 1880 or school field site and there may have been a school in multiple other private developments as well as roads that lead to them. I don't see anyway it could have any merit in the present legal description and use of the land. Obviosly the school no-longer exists nor did it exist in the 1950's when the development was initially recorded. I don't even see the existance of the school from the 1931 map. Like anything else, even today, a school district can sell it's land to private interest. Obviosly the school land was vacated long ago and the land interest sold to KD by whom ever held the deed/deeds at that time.

In all reality it would be the land court records department and the survey departments responsibility. If those records indicate no such public interest, then there is no such public interest.
I don't see how a school from 1880 would effect this... the whole school system was very different back then... it could have been loaned land for use by a school. We've really no knowledge of how it was deeded, there only exists a map from 1880. So unless some-one can come up with something beyond a map with no other supporting records showing it was never released with regard to its interest, I see no liability or legal matter involved.

E ho'a'o no i pau kuhihewa.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kapoho Beach Road may be public, official says - by missydog1 - 08-19-2009, 04:01 PM
RE: Kapoho Beach Road may be public, official says - by missydog1 - 08-19-2009, 05:02 PM
RE: Kapoho Beach Road may be public, official says - by Wao nahele kane - 08-20-2009, 05:03 AM
RE: Kapoho Beach Road may be public, official says - by missydog1 - 08-20-2009, 07:52 AM
RE: Kapoho Beach Road may be public, official says - by missydog1 - 08-20-2009, 09:29 AM