Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TMT Work to Resume Says Ige!
BTW,

"Yeah, like TMT has had such good lawyers. The pulling of the permit was due to TMT not completing their community hearings, prior to the permit being issued."

No, that's wrong. The court ruled the BLNR were at fault by not following the law. The ruling said nothing at all about TMT community hearings. Quite how you came to that conclusion is a real mystery, but given your other nonsensical claims on PW, I guess it's no surprise to see another.
Dakine blurted:

"But hey that's what people do here (PW) is prop up their beliefs to the exclusion of all others and think their version of right is the only one possible."

Ever noticed that most people on Punaweb don't do that and it's only those with outrageous views that insult every Punaweb member?
Seems to me the most serious opposition to the TMT is the incompetence of the state.

State demonstrates far too much "incompetence" to be merely coincidence.

Superferry ... coqui frogs, fire ants, coffee borer beetle ... to name just a few examples, can [ui]all[/u] of these be "accidental"?
http://www.hawaiitribune-herald.com/news...re-weapons

"We saw heightened escalation on Mauna Kea, when there didn't need to be," she said. If every conservation officer has these weapons, "we're going to have a new normal of heightened escalation, and that doesn't serve anyone."

Dakine convulses: "But hey that's what people do here (PW) is prop up their beliefs to the exclusion of all others and think their version of right is the only one possible."

pffffffffff lol. Talk about hypocrisy.
As I'm sure most have heard by now, Goodfellow Brothers removed the heavy construction equipment from the TMT site today.
quote:
Originally posted by TomK

As I'm sure most have heard by now, Goodfellow Brothers removed the heavy construction equipment from the TMT site today.

This is so sad:

http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/20...a-kea.html

How can one respect a small group of protestants that have hijacked a project meant to advance scientific discovery of the true origins of the Universe; dampening the spirit of the Polynesian explorers who used the stars to guide them to these islands. Science is sacred too.
Anti-white hysteria wins. Let's go celebrate.

---------------------------

You can't fix Samsara.
http://www.hawaiitribune-herald.com/news...-gratitude

But it still remains to be seen whether the TMT board and its five partner countries will choose to go through the approval process again.

Ishikawa said a decision won't be made until the state provides more direction on the process.

"At this point, they haven't decided whether to move forward or not," he said.

I wonder how long TMT will wait for State to "provide more direction" ...
First the Super Ferry and now TMT. History repeats itself.