Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FBI investigating Big Island police officers?
"Police said Burton was being arrested on suspicion of DUI when he pushed the officer and they both fell. A police spokesman said both men suffered minor injuries."

Probably a bad idea to attack a police officer.
Obie, depending on how this turns out, it was probably a bad idea to beat someone to death for pushing you.
"Court dockets show that after his arrest on May 4, Burton was at the Hawaii jail during two court appearances.
He bailed out and died at home two weeks after the beating."

If he was so severely beaten you would think he would have been in a hospital when he died.

Two sides to every story.
Something is seriously fishy here. Either the family is full of it (their story about pulling over to talk to the cop makes no sense either) or it's way worse than it sounds. According to the court records, he was in court (personally present) on the 4th and the 8th. But he didn't post bail until the 16th, and then died on the 20th. So either he had serious injuries that were ignored for the week and a half he was in jail, and nobody in the courtroom seemed to notice, or he died due to something that happened either while he was in jail or after he got out.
Sounds like good reason for FBI involvement. While here possible top to bottom County corruption investigation is encouraged. From mayor to dog catcher? Where has all the FEMA $'s gone, long time passing!
Hello all, I am the Sister of Vincent. Please Google Lerette vs Hawaii to follow. I am sueing the state of hawaii, HCCC, 3 officers involved and the hospital. When you Google Lerette vs hawaii, scroll to the bottom for the judges rulings. We are about to start trial if they don't settle. My brother sustained 4 completely broken ribs, which caused blockage in the colon, CAUSING SEPSIS AND MULTI ORGAN FAILURE. I bailed him out after they drug him from Hilo to Waimea in his condition and back ON THE 8TH. HE WAS IN HCCC FROM THE 4TH TILL THE 8TH. Dr Winkler stated he is tired of seeing people beaten like this. Other staff states the police retaliated on them when they reported the truth. Hence the false medical records. THO I AND MY ATTORNEYS have the xrays from the 4th before he was booked into hccc. Police stayed in his custody the entire hospital visit keeping Vincent from telling them he was beaten. I'd doesn't matter why he pulled up behind an officer
To say hi, to ask for help? There is No excuse for murder!!!
If I were there on big island I would dissappear. I grew up there from1977 to 1983 and had a hoppa Houli baby born in kohala in 1981. No the entire system is corrupt. There was no tent cities when I lived there. But murder is not the answer. If I murder someone I GO TO JAIL. GOD WINS
(09-22-2018, 05:00 AM)dan d Wrote: But hey, all charges were dropped after he died,lol

Dan D
HPP
WRONG!!!! ASSHOLE. HE WAS MY BROTHER AND FATHER OF 2. GOOGLE LERETTE VS HAWAII DUMBASS. HE WAS A 57 YO MAN, CUFFED AND BEATEN BY 3 , 30 YO OFFICERS LEAVING 2 CHILDREN BEHIND ONE AS YOUNG AS 13 IM RAISING. SHAME ON HCCC. MADAM PELE KICK THEIR ASSES!!  THEY TERRORIZE AND MURDER NOT PROTECT AND SERVE. NONE THERE DESERVE TO WEAR THE SHEILD BUT FACE GITMO!!!!!

(09-22-2018, 07:55 AM)Chunkster Wrote: Lawyers are paid big money to weave tales to reinforce their clients' position.  That's why I put a question mark in the thread title.  If the FBI is indeed investigating, we can only hope that they get to the truth.
The us attorney in Hawaii is just as corrupt. The fbi agent said Vincent's death was the tip of the iceberg. Still thank you chunkster

(11-03-2018, 05:07 PM)waawaawah Wrote: Sounds like good reason for FBI involvement. While here possible top to bottom County corruption investigation is encouraged. From mayor to dog catcher?  Where has all the FEMA $'s gone, long time passing!
All compromised. Just try going around complaing of a loved one murdered by police and see how long it is before you dissappear.

(11-03-2018, 06:16 AM)Obie Wrote: "Police said Burton was being arrested on suspicion of DUI when he pushed the officer and they both fell. A police spokesman said both men suffered minor injuries."

Probably a bad idea to attack a police officer.
Obie you are wrong on so many topics. Vincent had 4 sisters and 4 children who all loved him dearly. You must be a cop. So who's at the top of the corruption? Cindicate?.....HELL HATH NO FURY LIKE LITTLE SISTER SCORN!!!!!
Why is this all happening five years after the fact?
It is not easy to sue a state, police officers and hospital. Also many high profile and not so high profile cases take years. ALOHA AND MAHALO
PRAYERS FOR VINCENT AND FAMILY
(05-17-2024, 12:34 PM)Sister Wrote:
(09-22-2018, 05:00 AM)dan d Wrote: But hey, all charges were dropped after he died,lol

Dan D
HPP
WRONG!!!! ASSHOLE. HE WAS MY BROTHER AND FATHER OF 2. GOOGLE LERETTE VS HAWAII DUMBASS. HE WAS A 57 YO MAN, CUFFED AND BEATEN BY 3 , 30 YO OFFICERS LEAVING 2 CHILDREN BEHIND ONE AS YOUNG AS 13 IM RAISING. SHAME ON HCCC. MADAM PELE KICK THEIR ASSES!!  THEY TERRORIZE AND MURDER NOT PROTECT AND SERVE. NONE THERE DESERVE TO WEAR THE SHEILD BUT FACE GITMO!!!!!

Hello sister. I'm sorry for your loss, but I do suggest if you want support and help from people here, you don't insult people in the community. You posted an all-caps rant at someone who posted to this thread over five years ago.

Regards,
Tom