Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
covid testing experience
(11-09-2021, 06:15 AM)AaronM Wrote: Testing, testing. 1,2,3.

Perhaps everyone has you on mute? It's about time if so. Of course, you can't see my reply, can you?
Update: itʻs now day four since my first covid test and still no word. I followed Robʻs advice and just got tested at Longʻs. Came home to an email saying I had a new message from the Longʻs site. Logged in, got an error message. Three times. Reset my password and still got the error message. This is truly absurd.
It just keeps getting better. Hereʻs an email I just got from TrueCare24, who administered the tests at Pahoa Park. You may want to go someplace else. I was told test results would be both emailed and texted to me. And note the comment about "specific location". Iʻm counting on Longʻs now...

"Due to security reasons the results are not sent to you in email or text messages. You can access your account and check them yourself, to do this you need to use this link: https://www.truecare24.com/dashboard/ and login using your mobile or email address.

We contacted the lab about the 11/5/2021 testing and would like to let you know that we have record of a registration for the event, but the lab did not receive a corresponding sample. We don’t have the immediate details as to what happened with your test, but in these cases the only option we have is to retest at your earliest convenience.

We do apologize for the inconvenience and frustration that this may cause. We are currently implementing a number of new practices specific to your location that should nearly eliminate the probability of these errors occurring. Please let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.
Regards, "
I'm sure they still billed the Feds, so take comfort in the knowledge that you did your part.
I thought of that so I forwarded the email to the DOH. Maybe they can get a refund and apply that money toward fixing up the Hilo Golf Course.
I got my golf clubs at Sears. They were cheap for some reason.
I can confirm that the Moderna booster made me tired and gave me a headache the day after. That's probably what it was if the timing makes sense!

At least my 5G reception has been amazing!