Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Will the Billionaires Step Up ??
"more than the value of one of their homes"

When you say it like that, he just sounds like a regular Joe!
(08-13-2023, 11:00 PM)terracore Wrote: I probably could have made my post more clear focusing on the 0.06% and less on the value of his Maui mansion (a smaller portion in his $600 million worth of known properties). 

Unfortunately, a lot of people are underwater on their homes from taking out extra mortgages and don't have any real "net worth", so virtually any donation can exceed 0.06% really quick.

A lot of of people are donating their time and/or taking strangers into their homes.  That's worth more than money in my book.

I think sensible and caring people will donate or help in their own way without bragging about it, and I agree that those offering their services or their homes to the victims are worth more than anything at this point.
Our humble home is like a blessed Thanksgiving now ..How about yourself Tom ? I assume you live alone ..got space ?
Our humble home is like a blessed Thanksgiving now .

So wonderful for you, the pog family, the airportparking family, etc, etc, etc have all taken refuge from their permanent vacations to shelter in your place, bringing with them a plethora of idiotic conspiracy theories for you to spread with factless & feckless wild abandon.  One question, when you all sit down at your dinner table, pulled apart with the extra leaf inserted so everyone can fit cheek to jowl, is it possible to figure out who’s the crazy unko?
HOTPE!!!

You made me laugh hysterically for the first time in several days!

I thank you for that!

I imagine that the extra leaf in the dinner table is just another 4 X 8 sheet of plywood no doubt ripped off the side of the outhouse supported by several 5 gallon buckets stacked on top of each other.

I also imagine the dinner being very similar to the dinner scenes depicted in Eddie Murphy’s “The Nutty Professor” movies.

Again, thanks for the laugh!
“A functioning, robust democracy requires a healthy, educated, participatory followership, and an educated, morally grounded leadership.” - Chinua Achebe
HotPee and HJ Julie, a match made in heaven!
(08-14-2023, 11:11 PM)AaronM Wrote: HotPee and HJ Julie, a match made in heaven!
You wish! Daddy.
“A functioning, robust democracy requires a healthy, educated, participatory followership, and an educated, morally grounded leadership.” - Chinua Achebe
(08-14-2023, 11:11 PM)AaronM Wrote: HotPee and HJ Julie, a match made in heaven!

aw!!! sweet! PW love team of the year!  Heart  Heart
SARCASM is my 1st language. Cool
(08-15-2023, 02:36 AM)HAWAIIFEL Wrote:

aw!!! sweet! PW love team of the year!  Heart  Heart
Sure is. Grandma!
(08-15-2023, 04:15 AM)HiloJulie Wrote:
(08-15-2023, 02:36 AM)HAWAIIFEL Wrote:

aw!!! sweet! PW love team of the year!  Heart  
Sure is. Grandma!
Aw yes! It will be my pleasure to be called "grandma", Karen!  Tongue
SARCASM is my 1st language. Cool