Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The PunaWeb Bar and Grill
"Well that is a huge relief.  He probably hopped on one of his donkeys with 10 gallons of water, a laptop, a hotspot, his fancy battery, and some duct tape, and headed off into the Waikoloa scrub-land desert for 40 days."

Well, I'd say your theory is far more accurate than what mine was. 

I was thinking he was kidnapped by the Bland Asian Restaurant Food Mafia, who, incidentally, make the Japanese Yakuza look like the Boy Scouts, while being roughed up quite a bit and held at gunpoint and force fed some of the absolute hottest and spiciest Asian food on this planet - to the point that he finally begs for just one serving of PunaWeb Bar & Grill's delicious and blandest Asian food!
Maybe it's both...

Terracore rides high
Donkeys bray for Punaweb
Hot dumplings arrive
Terracore come back
Impertinence fades, hooray
Many peaceful days
A Roman walks into The Punaweb Bar and Grill, holds up two fingers and says, "I'll have five beers please".
I wish you all the best.
I’ve enjoyed all of your posts so far.
Good to hear.  Hopefully you will be able to forgive us when we do commit a sin or 2.

ETA: Sincere apologies for causing you to be undermined so early on.
I wish you all the best.
Or not... ;) Just because a Hawaii landowner says something doesn't make it related to Hawaii? But I'm also a Hawaii landowner - why don't I have free speech rights to say whatever I want and not have it censored?

Oh, even the ACLU says speech "may be restricted only if it will clearly cause direct and imminent harm to an important societal interest" (say like spreading vaccine misinformation during a pandemic and encouraging people to use horse dewormer instead?) Oh, and the Supreme Court recently upheld the right of the government to raise concerns with tech companies about content on their platforms? Oh, and websites like Punaweb are free to moderate however they want because they are private companies with section 230 protections? Oh, and if I don't like any of this I can go suck a poi ball? Ok, keep on moderating then I guess.

One order of poi balls and a local brew to drink please! Anything but a Coors "Banquet" really, as I'm not some surfing genocide-facilitating tech-bro face-eating-leopards-party-shockingly-ate-my-face doofus. Cheers! (IYKYK ;)
(07-15-2024, 05:58 PM)leilanidude Wrote: Terracore's wife posts very rarely here. I can't recall her username at the moment though.
It's Dayna.  She's a realtor. 

Cat photo?  Coming right up.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Adorbs!  =)

Schrödinger's cat walks into The Punaweb Bar and Grill.  And doesn't.
I wish you all the best.
A well-known PunaWeb Bar and Grill patron walks into The PunaWeb Bar and Grill and enters the raffle contest for a free all-expense paid trip to Las Vegas.

Low and behold, the well-known PunaWeb Bar and Grill patron wins.

A few days later, the well-known PunaWeb Bar and Grill patron packs their bags and heads out to the airport to get their free flight to Las Vegas. Sitting near the back of the plane, the well-known PunaWeb Bar and Grill patron feels a bit slighted and decides to walk up and take an empty seat in first class.

Immediately, the flight attendant goes to the lucky PunaWeb Bar and Grill raffle winner and says, “Excuse me, but you can’t sit here and must retake your seat in coach. The well-known PunaWeb Bar and Grill patron says back, “I am going to Las Vegas no matter what and no one can stop me.”

The flight attendant goes and informs the Co-Pilot about the situation. The Co-Pilot says “I’ll go speak with them and get this fixed.” Sure enough, the Co-Pilot goes up to the well-known PunaWeb Bar and Grill patron and says “I am sorry, but you may not sit in this seat. Please go take your seat back in coach.” The well-known PunaWeb Bar and Grill patron, unfazed, again says ““I am going to Las Vegas no matter what and no one can stop me.”

The Co-Pilot returns to the cockpit and tells the Captain of the situation. The Captain smiles and says, “No worries, I have family that are well known PunaWeb Bar and Grill patrons, so I’ll go deal with this issue.”

Sure enough the Captain goes and speaks with the well-known PunaWeb Bar and Grill patron and the well-known PunaWeb Bar and Grill patron gets up, shakes the Captain’s hand and walks back to his seat in coach.

Amazed, the flight attendant and the Co-Pilot asks the Captain what he said to the well-known PunaWeb Bar and Grill patron. The Captain replies, “I told the well-known PunaWeb Bar and Grill patron that first class IS NOT GOING to Las Vegas!