Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Largest Price increase you have seen ?
Food prices are rising.

The best method to stabilize inflation is to increase production, grow more food.

Initiatives to help people along that path would be appreciated.
Or replace the politicians that cause it .
2016 this was not happening ..just sayin '
A can of Hormel Chile (no beans) was $5.69 at Safeway. Went to Walmart and it was $3.03. Best foods mayo was $6.99 at Safeway.....$4.39 at Walmart.
(07-26-2022, 10:47 PM)Space Karen Wrote: Food prices are rising.

The best method to stabilize inflation is to increase production, grow more food.

Initiatives to help people along that path would be appreciated.

Indeed they are rising.   I'm still of the opinion that food is relatively cheap, in the grand scheme of things.
Perhaps we could plant a hormel chili orchard on Mauna Kea.
 hormel chili orchard 

Now THAT! Is peak Punaweb for today- - if not the week!
(07-27-2022, 08:21 AM)elepaio pid= Wrote:Or replace the politicians that cause it .

Kaui Hill (Bulaia) ran as an independent for Governor years ago. I think he was too young to be eligible but his name was kept on the ballot. Then he punched a security guard at the airport. That might have disqualified him from running in the future.

Aside from BJ Penn that was probably the last big attempt.

There aren't many stepping up to become involved in politics. Its a nasty thing to be involved with as there is so much at stake.
That's almost funny !
I did that sticker...Is the most hilarious.

Sad but true.
(07-27-2022, 04:35 PM)macuu222 Wrote: A can of Hormel Chile (no beans) was $5.69 at Safeway. Went to Walmart and it was $3.03..
Who cares about their Chile, how about the price of Spam?  Big Grin