Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Total Lunar Eclipse In Hawai'i
Wishes - welcome to the world of looking up at the sky and realizing how beautiful the sky and our universe and Galaxy is. If you can encourage more people to do this, our planet will be a better place for everyone. Thank you so much for your post!
I just found this on eBay. Three bottles already (allegedly) sold so don't miss out. According to the description, this stuff does pretty much everything good, here's a short excerpt:

Super Blue Blood Moon Eclipse Batch ORMUS GOLD HAWAII 19.5 Deep Sea Ormus 8oz
THIS IS A ONCE IN A LIFETIME BATCH
Super Blue Blood Moon Eclipse Batch
This Batch was made exactly When the moon was Red !!Other Worldly!!

What makes our Ormus so Special ?
What makes our Ormus so different than every other Ormus out
there is that we live on the the island of Hawaii on the 19.5
vortex point which is an apex of energy. The sea salt that is
used in the making of our Ormus comes directly from the sacred
(DSW) where this apex of energy is most potent.
We then use fresh spring distilled water from a very special spring that
flows from the most sacred and highest mountains in the world
called Mauna Kea that is on the 19.5 Votex as well.

It Begins in the Stars when Platinum Group Metals like Gold,
Silver, Rhodium, Palladium, Iridium, and Platinum are Created
inside Stars When these Stars Create SuperNovas by colliding.
(Picture on bottle is a SuperNova)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/183046491225?ul_noapp=true

Recycle Puna. Humans, although probably not you personally, have already left 400,000 pounds of trash on the moon. - YouTube's Half As Interesting
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
Jeez, what a load of drivel. Not only do they have to brush up on their astrophysics they need a proofreader as well. From the link above:

"A SuperNova Spreads the Platinum Group Through the Cosmos some Landing Here on Earth and those metals have the ability to Transform to a High Spin State. Then Becomes Ormus the Purest state of the Purest Metals and when the Platinum Group Become Ormus They are at there purest state and are no longer a Metal. NOW they are a Multidimensional Superconductive Silica that is Pure Prana/Life Force Energy its everywhere when Ormus is Concentrated its like Juicing 8 bags of Carrots or greens and Concentrating it to one teaspoon Ormus is cosmic Food/Energy for the Light Body as the Egyptains Put it. The Egyptians knew about the Light Body which is not as Known these days and is Now Being Remembered and Rediscovered."
The Kingdom of Ormus was a 10th- to 17th-century kingdom located within the Persian Gulf and extending as far as the Strait of Hormuz.

You learn something every day.