Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woman's body found off Kalapana
I also hope that when DNA evidence returns that the families are made aware of the results. That evidence may indicate that Bo is not the suspect they are looking for and it may help his family. Also, the phone records that supposedly have Bo answering his phone. Those records would probably have other phone calls between the time he last spoke with his parents to the time of the alleged conversation the morning Brittany was found. I can understand withholding the information from the public, but in my view, to withhold information from grieving family members is not right.
Right or wrong they cant give information that could jeopardize the case. I have spoken to many families who have gone through investigations and trials and they can't give information. Its frustrating not knowing everything, every step of the way, but its just how it is. I have come to terms with this fact. Information can leak out and ultimately destroy a case. As the mother of the victim, when they bring the killer to justice I want it done right. We get ONE chance to get it right.
Just wanted to bring this back to the top of the page for any new viewers that are unaware of these crimes. Yes, justice done right to the killers/killer is what everyone that cares about this case wants. I heard an interesting comment recently that the reason Bo's parents were being followed was probably not for their safety, but to make sure they did not have a chance to question any locals.
That is just a rumor. How would following someone keep them from talking to anyone? Common sense would tell you that the reason they were following Bo's parents were incase they made contact with him.
If the police wanted to see if the family contacted him, why were they so blatantly obvious about it with multiple cars following them at all times? Wouldn't it have been smarter to be undercover? Of course Beau (if he is alive) wouldn't contact the family with cops so obviously shadowing the family at all times.
Thank you for posting and keeping this at the top for any new folks who have just started following. I'm surprised how some who blogged daily have fallen off. Bo's family is silent.
quote:
Originally posted by Britts MOM

?..Bo's family is silent.

Well, that's interesting.
hawaiideborah
Thank you for posting and keeping this at the top for any new folks who have just started following.
Today is National Day of Remembrance. Please take a moment to light a candle and say a prayer for Brittany and her unborn child. RIP Brittany Jane Royal 11/26/1987 - 5/28/2013 & Little Angel 5/28/2013

Peace and Love, Namaste
Julie
quote:
Originally posted by hawaiideborah

quote:
Originally posted by Britts MOM

?..Bo's family is silent.

Well, that's interesting.

Why is that interesting? What's to say? They have ,in every probability, lost their child, and to make things worse guilt is being aimed at him.
So sad.