Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
observatories down?
Or it shows what these types really do when up all night.
I would have bet on the whole data leak/network hacked thing myself.

I have a sudden craving for popcorn..
In a way I was right - access to data that someone shouldn't have, but didn't think for a moment it would be as something as disgusting as this. If it turns out to be true, you have to wonder why a janitor was given access to their system, it's certainly not something we do.
you have to wonder why a janitor was given access to their system,

The old Post-it with a password on the computer monitor trick?

“It's tremendously big and tremendously wet, tremendous amounts of water.”
"The wettest we've ever seen from the standpoint of water." President Donald J. Trump describing an active hurricane on Tue, Sept 11, 2018 & Sept 18, 2018
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
You know, that wouldn't surprise me.
Yeh takes one to know one .. agree
quote:
Originally posted by RWR

See what i mean? Right on que. He has a pseudonym so he can deny his irratonal outbursts and behavior to his superiors, I cf, boss. Gf and grant wrighters

That's about as incoherent as it gets, but just like pog and airportparking who tried to intimidate me by claiming they'll go after my work and family, I don't feel threatened. Attempts at such lowlife tactics don't work with me and I don't take well to people who stoop to such lowlife threats. Maybe you and glinda are about to partner up but can assure you that's not going to be a tactic that works.
I don't know about that .. Just thinking of ur posts landing on they desk(s) and everyone elses with ur name attached.
quote:
Originally posted by RWR

I don't know about that .. Just thinking of ur posts landing on they desk(s) and everyone elses with ur name attached.

I assume most sensible people on PW know you haven't sent any emails to my family or workplace. It would take a very sick person to do that.

And again, do you have anything to post that's relevant to the thread?
quote:
Originally posted by RWR

RWR, do you remember your agreement when you joined Punaweb? Did you press “Agree” or “Cancel?” (Click “Register” at the top right of the page to read your user agreement it full)

If you agree to the terms and conditions stated below, press the "Agree" button. Otherwise, press "Cancel".
All users are allowed an equal measure of privacy. Disclosure of another member's private information is a violation of our rules and can result in immediate removal from membership on Punaweb.
By pressing the "Agree" button, you agree that you... will not post any information which is vulgar, harassing, hateful, threatening, invading of others privacy, sexually oriented, or violates any laws.
If you do agree with the rules and policies stated in this agreement, and meet the criteria stated herein, proceed to press the "Agree" button below, otherwise press "Cancel".

“It's tremendously big and tremendously wet, tremendous amounts of water.”
"The wettest we've ever seen from the standpoint of water." President Donald J. Trump describing an active hurricane on Tue, Sept 11, 2018 & Sept 18, 2018
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves