Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where is your favorite loco moco?
My 20" pizzas cost me 2.50 - 4.00 retail. Add a little for fancy toppings. Not including electric.
Your pizza sounds good. Hopefully no MSG.

People who are sensitive or allergic to MSG is not a myth.
Once again your magical intuition triumphs all scientific evidence, we're so fortunate to be in your presence.
Its real .. anyonr can (With am oven) make it. Retail cost for 20" 2.50 - 3.50 .. add a little more for fancy toppings . Electrical not included
Rob .. look @ paulw .. 5 freaking seconds after EW .. if thats not stalker i don't knowxwhat os
EW ..keep track .. you are getting closer to a TRO on him.
Can’t count, can’t spell, I guess it’s not needed in the airport parking business.
This is why Puna gets treated so badly. Many people can't distinguish between fantasy, 1st-grade education and even the remotest sense of how the internet works, time, logic or anything else that normal people do.

https://goo.gl/iFnMZ1
For my pizza, it takes 2 tins of tomatoe paste ($2) the sweet onion $2,the bell peppers $4,the fetta$4,the pepperoni $4,the sausage$4,the mozzarella $5,the flour,olive oil $2,
Garden herbs free.garlic
The stove gas $1. $28 ÷3 = $9 per pizza 16 in ,the size of my pizza stone.

Pizza dan

HPP

HPP
This is a Loco Moco thread - not a pizza thread.
Is a pizza home made a Loco Moco - we think not.
Start a topic on Home made pizza please or best pizza from Kau to Puna to Honoka'a and leave the other gibberish elsewhere.
Thank You .................

Mrs.Mimosa