Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Check out my Christmas Lights in HPP
Hi mella!

This is ironic! My co worker told me to check out TSO's new song, Christmas Canon Rock. He told me that I should take a look and see if I want to add that song to my list of synchronized music.

Thank you for the great find!

Stan

quote:
Originally posted by mella l

Well this has been a fun thread and I hope next year we have another!

For your dreaming pleasure and planning for next year event, you might include in your investigations the TSO Christmas Cannon the most viewed of all their videos, almost 3 million views! It is slow and a bit quiet but so beautiful, just a thought. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jA9DmSfufSQ e Hau'oli Makahiki Hou, and once again thank you for this years festival of light and sound for all!

mella l

Ok Stan! Hey here is one more for you, then I'll call it a day.

This one is quite beautiful also. It moves thru several rythums seamlessly it seems and of course the music and the lights are beautiful.

People are so creative, you'd think we would be better able to save the planet, feed ourselves and wipe out poverty with peace and joy to scatter around.

Oh happy new year!

mella l
mella l
Art and Science
bytheSEA
quote:

This one is quite beautiful also. It moves thru several rythums seamlessly it seems and of course the music and the lights are beautiful.

People are so creative, you'd think we would be better able to save the planet, feed ourselves and wipe out poverty with peace and joy to scatter around.

Oh happy new year!

edit: woops!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qaIjJ44tcg&NR=1

And flood control for edits??

mella l

mella l
mella l
Art and Science
bytheSEA
Hi Mella!

I do have that song sequenced to my show this year. It's called
Wizards in Winter by Trans Siberian Orchestra.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MylF3Wh5og&feature=channel

I also added a newly sequenced song on Christmas Day, Wish Liszt (Toy Shop Madness) by TSO. I don't have the video up yet.

Thank you!

Stan

quote:

quote:

Oh happy new year!

edit: woops!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qaIjJ44tcg&NR=1

And flood control for edits??

mella l

mella l

Hey Stan,

We went by last night and really enjoyed the show. There was another car there before us, so we just waited and watched when our turn came. Great job! Can't wait for next years show!

dean
Thank you very much! I will keep everyone posted about next year's event.

The rain is really coming down, so I won't have it up tonight. This will be one really wet New Years.............

quote:
Originally posted by tptplyr1

Hey Stan,

We went by last night and really enjoyed the show. There was another car there before us, so we just waited and watched when our turn came. Great job! Can't wait for next years show!

dean

Now you'll have to use your talents to sync up a fire works display to music.
I know you can do it.

I hope to see it on the 4th.
Stan,
If you start now, maybe you can get something synchronized with Lack in time for his new years midnight gunfire display.

Pua`a
S. FL
Big Islander to be.
Pua`a
S. FL
Big Islander to be.
Hahahahaha, I was just joking to my co workers about doing a synchronized setup for the fireworks tomorrow.

But it rains so much, who would want to watch a fireworks show (or see blinking lights) in the rain anyway?