Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woman's body found off Kalapana
Thank you for your answers to my very trying questions. Now if someone had some information that may? or may not be helpful? What would be the best way you would like to be contacted? It has been very difficult with the police so certain that they have their suspect. Hard to think of other possible suspects when the police are so convinced it was Bo. PEACE AND LOVE. gypsy
Hi gypsy! I have heard many people try and contact the HPD with little response back to them. To me it seems they are hell bent on Bo and only Bo, when there have been many other suspects in many peoples eyes. You can contact me anonymously on the Facebook page "Justice for Brittany Jane Royal" (private message me) or I have set up a PO Box: PMG 174, St. G, Tustin, CA 92780 Any and all information would be very helpful. I keep saying over and over again that people know what happened and are covering it up. Someone needs to get some balls and a conscience and do the right thing.

Peace and Love!
Gypsy, if u feel comfortable email me. Julzr_110@yahoo
I have a few theories as well and nothing should be overlooked. Please email me, it would be confidential.
Peace and Love!
Gypsy, and anyone else for that matter, there are others you can go to at the State level. They reside in the Prosecutors office. They are working on our daughters case and are driving the PD's actions in this investigation: Prosecutor Mitch Roth, Deputy Prosecuting Attorney Jack Matsukawa, Investigator Kelly Mayne. They are all located at 655 Kilauea ave. Hilo. 800- 961-0466. The US Attorney General's Office is also involved with this case. So you can always send them your thoughts, or hand deliver a note too. Thanks to anyone who can help solve this case and bring a MURDER ONE conviction to Brittany and her baby's...and possibly Bo's killer(s).

ted royal
ted royal
Is this old news? : KGMB just reported that an anonymous letter has been received by the police saying that local lava-tour related persons were responsible for the murder of Bo and Brit.
NO, that was an interview that I did today
Thanks for the Info, Should have got there sooner. Great to see you both still very strong. Sometimes Hope, and Faith are good things to lean on, YET love is all around you right now. Anything we can do don't hesitate. Peace and love.

The news report also said, "Dateline Investigations has been looking into this case — but that this is now in limbo because, as Brittany's family tells us, they are (Dateline, I guess) are too scared to come back to the big island — because of what they've seen and heard since may."
http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/23751...yal-killer

So how long do police keep the #1 Suspect before they start looking deeper or at other sources? I figure if Bo didn't come up at this point he has left the islands or is dead. My thoughts.

The letter also says the killer "took the 2 haole for boat ride at night to see lava tour boat but never came back... The next day said "haole shark bait. Bo was cut to peces-make blood, girl was throw in. He not going to be found."

This kinda stuff should be followed up in questioning the people down there. Unless the cops are scared too!

I can't believe that dateline is scared to go back but whatever. Maybe they should share more for what they heard. Time will tell...