Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woman's body found off Kalapana
https://local.nixle.com/alert/5089212/
The latest Hawaii's Most Wanted
Yes, I saw that too. And wondering why the police still believe Bo is alive.
Always praying this all comes to justice.

He who hoots with owls at night cannot soar with the eagles in the morning.
He who hoots with owls at night cannot soar with the eagles in the morning.
There are many ha'oles in Hawai'i, me included, who hold back with any opinions that seem to be anti local. It's political correctness, of course, but it's also out of respect for the native people of Hawai'i. But this case just can't help but make any basically unbiased person scratch their head and say, "it's so very, very unlikely, based on what we've heard from the police and the media, that Bo had anything at all to do with this crime."
I keep saying this over and over again and I will until I am blue in the face: SOMEONE knows something, they just do. Brittany just doesn't get murdered and then the killer just disappear. Hiding or not, SOMEONE knows something and is afraid to say anything. There has been so much talk, much rumor, I just hope and pray that someone does the right thing. Search your heart, look into the face of my beautiful daughter, look at her smile and you will see a beautiful soul who did not deserve to be brutalized like this. To the person who did this to her, you may think you have gotten away with this, but I PROMISE you that you will NOT! Myself and my family and friends will fight for Justice til the day we die.
JUSTICE FOR BRITTANY JANE ROYAL
Peace and Love!
Aloha, and much love to both Families (Royal and Johnson); I have been following daily, since Brittany was found, the developments of her murder investigation, as well as the numerous public written contributions. My interest and compassion for Brittany and Boaz stems largely from the fact that Hawaii is where I was born (1954) and raised. I feel I understand implicitly many of the reasons why Brittany and most likely Boaz tragically lost their lives on the Big Island, as well as why the perpetrator(s)are still unaccounted for. Many people have already stated on this website how important it is to hired a private investigator to research face to face with the local people in Puna as to what happened to Brittany and Boaz. Hawaii's legal landscape from the police to the District and Federal Courts is unique from many other States in the U.S. largely because of the local cultural influence and the isolation of the islands from the mainland. The group mentality of many if not most Hawaii public law officials is to have total control over criminal cases (rejecting mainland Federal jurisdiction). Many local families for decades (since Hawaii transitioned from a Territory to a State)have gravitated to State employment. The reality being many locals have family employed by the police department, etc. When it comes to actively pursuing and bringing to justice perpetrators, the conflict of interest is the loyalty to family over public welfare. Yes, someone, and more likely several people know what happened to Brittany and Boaz. What is needed is an individual capable of gaining the trust of someone who has information and or evidence in this case--then with that in hand, the next step would be to take that information/evidence directly to a Federal Investigator.
Trujaj - thank you for following and caring about Brittany. To be honest, I have said for the past 5 1/2 months that I am just downright confused, it's all very overwhelming. The information on the blogs and tid bits I get on Brittany's "Justice for Brittany Jane Royal" Facebook page. It's very difficult to decipher what is fact and what is rumor, so I take it all in, keep notes and pass the information along. I have learned that this is not an overnight process, there is a lot involved with the case, so I have learned to be patient. It's very difficult, I look to Brittany for strength and of course, my sons, husband Jeff and family. I have a lot of outside support in various groups and organizations. I continue to pray and believe that one day the truth will come out. Until then I can hold her close to my heart.
Mahalo, Peace and Love!
Saturday's HTH had an article about Bo being one of "Hawaii's most wanted".

I called the detective in charge of Brittany's murder to plead with him to keep an open mind in this case, as I am practically certain that Bo didn't commit it. This is a terrible pox on our community.

If anyone feels compelled to, please call Det. Almeida. His number is (808) 961-2386.

There's strength in numbers.
If enough people get behind this locally and are willing to spend a day in front of the Prosecutors office, and if it can be coordinated with the local media, dateline, People magazine, and the Investigative Discovery Channel who is also covering this now maybe we can increase our pressure for justice....I will fly there to lead the way if that ever comes to pass!

ted royal
ted royal
Brittsdad and BrittsMOM,
Have u tried to contact Nancy Grace tv show?
Is there a program on Discovery tv that has covered this?
Aloha
hawaiideborah
Hawaiideborah,

There is the Investigative Discovery channel that is going to do a story on it. It is the Murder In Paradise series. They have contacted both Julie and I and we will see where that goes. I think if this ever gets to a court room then Nancy Grace and others will probably have more interest. Right now we are in a quiet time again with nothing be told to us other than they still think Bo did it, and the DNA results are in. But no word as to what that means to the case. We hope to have something breaking by the end of the year but we have heard time and time again they are getting close to a major announcement and it never happens. So we wait...

ted royal
ted royal