Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woman's body found off Kalapana
quote:
Originally posted by lisa

Saturday's HTH had an article about Bo being one of "Hawaii's most wanted".

I called the detective in charge of Brittany's murder to plead with him to keep an open mind in this case, as I am practically certain that Bo didn't commit it. This is a terrible pox on our community.

If anyone feels compelled to, please call Det. Almeida. His number is (808) 961-2386.

There's strength in numbers.

Well done. Great idea. Thanks.
I agree gypsy69 that a public rally is seeming more and more necessary. I'll be there.

The families have always deserved a solid investigation. The storyline from our police from the beginning that Bo did it is lazy investigating. Only far worse than lazy.

Now that the DNA evidence is back (thanks Brit's Dad) and the police aren't changing direction in the case, I'm compelled to share a sad and reprehensible story I've learned relatively recently from someone who was close with the family.

When Dana Ireland was finally transported to the Hilo ER, the sheet that was under her in the ambulance was lost for 8 years. The vaginal swabs were lost FOREVER. Unbelievable, yet true.

Twenty-six years ago, yes... but still the same place. Who should be in charge of the DNA? I think not the HPD.

I'm another Punatalker who began reading Punatalk due to this story. Thanks R.T. for hosting. Aloha all.
I will be coming mid February, along with my sister, son Zack and the Dateline crew. One of our plans is to have a candle light vigil for Brittany. I encourage everyone to show support, we look forward to meeting you all who have walked this journey with us in a fight for Justice for Brittany Jane Royal and her baby. Peace and love
My question is who then?
I will read this post for time and date...................strength in numbers
Gypsy, thank you. Will keep everyone posted to the date/place.
Tomorrow, November 26th is Brittany's 26th birthday. I will forever remember her being placed in my arms at 5:35 am on Thanksgiving morning 1987. She will be forever 26, the light of my life. I love you Brittany. HAPPY BIRTHDAY. xoxo, Mommy
My sisters birthday too.

Remember your little girl in joy! Celebrate her in pride!
And cherish the life that continues in those around you.

Britts Family :: Much love may you share and dwell in
Happy Birthday Britt.
Nothing left to do but
Smile
Smile
Smile
The whole family is celebrating Brittany's 26th birthday today at our local beach where Chinese Lanterns will be lifted into the sunset and flowers floating off into the sea...I am sure you will see it on Justice for Brittany Jane Royal later tonight...Brit you are in a much better place today on your birthday..I miss you....look down on us tonight!

ted royal
ted royal