Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woman's body found off Kalapana
There is no such thing as fluff to us. Every conversation matters. We have very little to cling too in this case. So talk no matter what the opinion means something to us. I can only say that this case over the last 6 plus months has been a roller coaster of emotions.Finding our daughters killer (s) is the only thing that matters and as far as I am concerned everyone that has been implicated as a possible suspect has been investigated to by the Detectives. Except Bo. I now believe they are doing all they can with what they have to give us a fair investigation. And that is all I can hope for. So keep talking and we will keep following. For those who don't like fluff or the topic anymore....you don't have to log on to this subject. But my sincere thanks for those who do want the truth...and are open minded to any and all possibilities.

ted royal
ted royal
Justice is finding the killer or killers or Brittany and quite possibly Bo. Justice is doing the right thing and coming forward. Pain is a constant and will never leave us. "Closure" is a word I do not care for, there will never be "closure" or consolation, but there can be truth and justice here! I don't want vengeance but justice - there is a difference. Nothing will bring her back, but to say there can never be justice is not true, IMO. Most people have shown us noting but Aloha in their comments and wanting to find the truth, that is very uplifting to know how many people care. If this happened to your daughter, wouldn't you want to know the truth????? Put yourselves in our shoes, for a moment, and then decide what you would do. You can't because it is so unimaginable. I don't wish this nightmare on ANYONE!
Mahalo for all who care, I say that with all sincerity! Peace and Love!
Julie Royal
gypsy69, no apology needed. Julie and I now also follow a lot of your local issues not just our daughters case. We have formed a bond with that part of the world as odd as it may seem. I wish the mayor in any way could help our cause. But a lot of hard earned tax dollars are being spent already in the investigation, a part of this story that doesn't go unappreciated on our families part believe me. I think we will get justice one day. And if money spent on tourism helps your local economy I hope that helps all in general. I hope to come back one day as a tourist and help in a very small way to put some of the money back into the system that is helping our family find my daughters killer. Keep the great ideas and thoughts coming...We appreciate it all! Ted

ted royal
ted royal
People magazine will be out tomorrow with Brittany and Bo's story. National attention! AND.....................Inside Edition is going to be covering it as well. Now if Anderson Cooper, CNBC or Nancy Grace would cover it.......................Very blessed and grateful for the media attention on this case.
quote:
Originally posted by TomK

I hope both Brittany and Bo's family take bananahead's comments for what they are, just an opinion and likely a minority one. What this thread has shown, at least in my opinion, is that people here have reached out to Brittany's parents and family, and also Bo's, in a real demonstration of aloha. Some might call it fluff, but two families are devastated by the events earlier this year yet we have them talking to us via punaweb and the people of the island reaching out to them in return. That's aloha, not fluff.

Hear, hear. Some have never experienced the tragedy of loss and thus have no frame of reference. This thread has been kept alive precisely because of a family's determination to find answers to this mystery. To denounce it as fluff is both insensitive and ignorant. If ya don't like it, don't click it!
Thank you Cheerio!
quote:
Originally posted by Britts MOM

People magazine will be out tomorrow with Brittany and Bo's story. National attention! AND.....................Inside Edition is going to be covering it as well. Now if Anderson Cooper, CNBC or Nancy Grace would cover it.......................Very blessed and grateful for the media attention on this case.

This story just appeared in the U.K. in the online version of the Mail.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ished.html
ChuckFin and others,

The last line is just not true for our family. The authorities from Mitch Roth the Big Islands Prosecuting Attorney, to the HPD Assistant Chief of Police, to the lead detective have all been super in communicating with our family anytime we contact them for updates. The questions don't always get the answer we are hoping for and most of the time we are told very little as we have stated from day one but we understand why. I was critical myself early on in the investigation but not anymore. I can only speak for myself but I feel now we are getting the best effort of the authorities on Brits case. What we do still want is more help by the US Marshal's and/or the FBI. But that may come down the road. They first have to complete their investigation which to date is still ongoing before they can get a grand jury indictment against whoever they charge with hopefully first degree murder.

ted royal
ted royal
http://abcnews.go.com/m/story?id=21224362&ref=http%3A%2F%2Fnews.google.com%2F

Abc article about this tragedy.
Nothing left to do but
Smile
Smile
Smile
"...several bags of personal items" should leave many fingerprints

one day you will all see the evidence, but not until after theyve exhausted a long attempt to finding him, and bring him in.

posters on poles are pure propaganda ... if not, then the person who held that pen is also a co conspirator or at least harboring info that would have/will solve the case! they could have eassily given names on that poster, but chose not to...
IMO its someone trying for spin the case against locals, like many here have...
......so which one of you made them posters huh ??

save our indigenous and endemic Hawaiian Plants... learn about them, grow them, and plant them on your property, ....instead of all that invasive non-native garbage I see in most yards... aloha
save our indigenous and endemic Hawaiian Plants... learn about them, grow them, and plant them on your property, ....instead of all that invasive non-native garbage I see in most yards... aloha