Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cannabis Decriminalition
Hey Thanks Jay for taking that in the context it was ment. I do appreciate your input. Oh and BTW I kinda got my ass hanging out re Global Warming, here on another thread. Go ez on me I'm not looking for a debate just funnin with my new friend Chrisb..[Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by JWFITZ

Sorry, not my point. If you drive baked and forget you're driving while changing out the Bob Marley CD and end up dead or kill someone else--you're just as dead as if you were speed racing ramped up on meth. The results are the same. That's my point. No question that alcohol is a bigger problem in our society. I wouldn't debate that.

Thanks for the opportunity to clarify that, I can see how it might be misconstrued. Believe me, my pop was an undertaker and I've probably been to 2000 funerals in my life, and have seen people killed by all sorts of crazy things. Pretty familiar with dead and how it happens.

As well, having a chronic arthritic problem I've at times attempted use of the the magic stuff for pain treatment. I assure you've I've given it a good try. It's fun. It makes me very stupid, and for a couple of days. If I try it for a week I find it's easy to forget what it's like to be sober, and am prone to quit caring about that(and a lot of other stuff too). In my case it's nearly 100 ineffective at blocking any kind of pain, but makes one care a lot less about it. It's completely irresponsible to be behind the wheel of a car in that state.

Really, I'm hardly any kind of prude. A bit of a libertine if anything, which would be a subtle way to say it. . .

http://sensiblesimplicity.lefora.com/

Blessings,
dave

"It doesn't mean that much to me.. to mean that much to you." Neil Young

Blessings,
dave

"It doesn't mean that much to me.. to mean that much to you." Neil Young