Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Orchidland newsletter and web site from one of
Luke 21:9-11King James Version (KJV)

9 But when ye shall hear of wars and commotions, be not terrified: for these things must first come to pass; but the end is not by and by.
Slow Walker
quote:
Originally posted by Slow Walker

Luke 21:9-11King James Version (KJV)

9 But when ye shall hear of wars and commotions, be not terrified: for these things must first come to pass; but the end is not by and by.

Hence the increased demand for popcorn.
"As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly." Proverbs 26:11
quote:
Originally posted by terracore

"As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly." Proverbs 26:11

Praise be terracore! You must know my brother Gerald Wright.Halleluja!

Slow Walker
Slow Walker
Here we go again. Another FAKE newsletter in the mail yesterday. Read it close you'll realize its the Barbara Arthur group. This is so wrong and unethical and costly to the real association.
Another FAKE newsletter in the mail yesterday.

Another subdivision that could really use the County SID process... that said:

It's pretty clear that people would rather "have the problem" than actually "solve the problem".
Found the newsletter in my box today.

Same old story just rearranged a wee bit.

They do have money to waste though. Wonder how they are paying the lawyers and such? I bet someone is really having to fork over the dough.
They must not realize it is money they wont get back!
Slow Walker
Does anyone know how to check with state officials to see who the legally recognized Board members are? At this point I don't know who to believe, so the state roster is the only one I'll trust.
quote:
Originally posted by KeaauRich

Does anyone know how to check with state officials to see who the legally recognized Board members are? At this point I don't know who to believe, so the state roster is the only one I'll trust.

I don't think it's that easy. If it was, wouldn't the banks just do the check and free up the money to the appropriate party? And weren't the names changed with the DCCA, and then changed back? At least one of those changes had to be fraudulent.
quote:
Originally posted by Slow Walker

Found the newsletter in my box today.

Same old story just rearranged a wee bit.

They do have money to waste though. Wonder how they are paying the lawyers and such? I bet someone is really having to fork over the dough.
They must not realize it is money they wont get back!

In the "Arthurs Board" minutes from August '16 it says that Arthurs is paying for it. However, this lawsuit was started by a group of people. So, I wonder if that group is still sharing the burden, or if they have jumped ship and left Arthurs holding the bag now that she has put her name out there as the plaintiff.