Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kenoi - Bar fight in 2004?
quote:
Originally posted by Damon

quote:
Originally posted by George....
....Anyway, then I went from his blog to yours and found you were essentially a clone; ether a Hunter sycophant or also in the bag for Billy, hard to tell which.....

Yawn,

I really wish you would quit insulting Hunter. I know he can fend for himself, but comparing my glob of crap to his hard work is really an insult to him.... I would think.

Like I said earlier... get a grip.[}Smile]

-------
Glob

Yawn is right.

Look, we ALL understand that you are so far up Hunter's butt that you can't see daylight. In fact, that's sort of what I've been trying to point out. So, I guess I should thank you for 'splainin it to us yourself.
quote:
Originally posted by George
Look, we ALL understand that you are so far up Hunter's butt that you can't see daylight....

Everyone who agrees with George raise your hand and say Aye.

Dude... get a grip...

And thanks again for the personal insult.

I guess you missed the "Keep it Hawaii with Aloha" when you clicked to post on this topic.

Like I said before... keep personally insulting people here... you may find yourself what you call.... Censored here.

Have you posted on any topic other then this?[8]

Stillhope.... take note of this...:

The Definition of a TROLL!

"An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial and irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the intention of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion."

-------
Glob
My opinion is Hunter is in the bag for Billy Kenoi.

Your opinion is Hunter Bishop is not in the bag for Billy Kenoi.

My opinion is you are either also in the Billy bag OR you're a fool blinded by the aura of "The Great One".

You say you aren't in the Billy Bag and you have an objective view of all this.

OK, have you ever heard the old saying that opinions are like a**holes, everybody has one? Well if you haven't, it pretty much sums up our differences and, no matter how much either of us rant, only time will tell which one of us is right.

However, regardless of the Hunter issue, because you have already censored my posts on your blog, and have TWICE threatened to have me censored on pubaweb, it occurs to me you have demonstrated PRECISELY why people choose to remain anonymous when presenting ideas others find disagreeable. If you knew who I am what would you do? Call me on the phone and threaten me maybe? Or maybe give me a couple flat tires? Or...? In short, as you demonstrate with YOUR actions, some people can't be trusted to act rationally, so anonymity is a REASONABLE requirement for anyone distributing an inconvenient truth.
You boys need to needle each other by email off site. This is getting really, really boring.

Punaweb moderator
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
thanks, Rob

Smile
Smile

James Weatherford, Ph.D.
15-1888 Hialoa
Hawaiian Paradise Park