Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woman's body found off Kalapana
To the fine folks in the Puna/Kalapana area, and all over the big island: I no longer believe that Bo is there, and maybe he is dead. Either way I am logging off this site and moving on. For me personally I want to thank each of you who have said so many kind things on this site. I will never forget you. Good luck with your local issues and may you all be safe and live happy lives. It's been an honor chatting with you all.

ted royal
ted royal
To Brittany's mom - there was a link to BIC on the facebook page and I clicked it which resulted in a Trojan horse on my work computer. You may want to delete the links to the Big Island Chronicle on the page.

Atlanta/Pahoa
Atlanta/Pahoa
All the best, Ted Royal. I hope you find justice.
quote:
Originally posted by PaulW

All the best, Ted Royal. I hope you find justice.

Not sure how to do this. I can't stop thinking about this case. Sadly, it reminds me of the Dana Ireland case. I remember that lots of people out this side, lower Puna, knew who committed that grisly murder, and even posted signs in Pahoa asking why those brothers hadn't been arrested. Recently, at the Keaau dump, I was discussing Brittanys murder with an acquaintance and she said she heard that a "local Hawaiian" tour guide group, known to be iceheads, and feared by the police had committed Brittany and Bos murder. This murder must be solved or none of us are safe.
@ seashell - if any of this is true then it MUST be reported. There were certainly talk about the issues and threats made to Bo and his sister.
@punagirl - you would need to write the BIC, I dont control any of that. Sorry about the virus, but you should have no problem accessing the Facebook page.

PS- for the record, Brittany and Bo had NO plans (as far as I knew) to "start a tour guide company." Brittany once told me that one time there were tourists wandering around the lava and she talked to them and offered to walk with them to the viewing area. No money exchanged AT ALL. They wanted to build a house and start an organic farm and eventually Brittany wanted to build a yoga studio to practice.
A third or fourth hand report of "icehead tour guides" who terrorize the police. Hmmmm.
yes, seashell, NONE OF US ARE SAFE. There has to be a way for the people who know something to report it anonymously if they are in fear, like send a typed letter without a return address or a signature or even a fingerprint, to the detectives in charge of the case or to the local newspaper or something, just don't do nothing. If the murderer/s is/are caught you can live without fear again. If you do nothing, it will haunt you for a long time.
Without knowing any of the personalities involved, who can tell me if there is anything that doesn't fit with this theory:

1. Man kills girlfriend in a fit of rage for whatever reason
2. Man has remorse, disposes of body and then kills himself in such a way that he's never found
(Not too hard to do: jump into lava tube or jump into ocean and swim for the horizon)

It's just a theory.

Innocent until proven guilty.
I just feel that they were both murdered. Time will tell. So sad to see this happen to anyone for what ever reason. peace
@ Paul W. - theorizes I have absolutely thought about. Its a possibility for sure.

Anyone with any knowledge, rumors or truth, PLEASE go to someone, anyone and report it. No matter what happened someone did MURDER Brittany and they must be found and brought to justice. Lara Yamada @ KITV is a great reporter whom I have been in contact with, she would be a good source to go to; just a thought.

Please "like" Facebook page Justice for Brittany Jane Royal.