Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woman's body found off Kalapana
The story listed above made an error in my quote...I said if it was Bo and if he committed suicide then the story is over and he murdered my daughter and by committing suicide then justice has been served. But if forensics and the coroner rule it a homicide then we wait for more information. So I wait like we all do and see what the FACTS tell us. Who knows now, it may not even be Bo.

ted royal
ted royal
So many bodies popping up in puna!! If it's the Boaz boys body, he didn't hang himself, someone strung him up! Can't believe people still thinking the boyfriend is the murderer in this crazy case...
Boaz would NEVER have hung himself. I know this for a fact. If it is our Bo, we all still stand by him. He was neither a killer nor suicidal. I have travelled Alaska and the mainland by myself, and never have I been somewhere where I was as afraid as in Puna. There are dark people about, and it is not just the homeless, desperate, and addicted masses that I'm speaking of.
If it's Bo, I wonder if the police will call my parents like decent people, or if they will cower and wait for the newspapers to tell the story for them.
I'm simply curious, but did either Brittany or Bo's families get informed about this discovery before it made the news here? We don't know who the body is of course, and it might not have anything to do with the case, but I really hope both families were informed first before the media releases.
Sounds like the body had been rotting for long time. If it's the body of the Boaz boy, how could police not find it earlier in the search? Who knows how long the body was there, could be another persons body. So sorry for the Johnson boy getting blamed already again, just like he got blamed in the beginning. Poor kids soul has yet to rest in peace!
My family was not contacted by anyone, we found out through the Internet. Can't speak for the Royal family, though.
7 months strung up in the jungle? all that would be left is bones & teeth. After three days in the jungle a body is covered inside & out with maggots and bloated to the bursting point. The detectives wouldn't call the family just because they found remains. The Police work on facts. They don't make up the facts in the case, they follow where they lead them and investigate leads. It would be very time consuming to contact the families and inform them of every little lead, especially in a high profile case like this with thousands of leads. Once the Coroner identifies the remains, that department will notify next of kin, not the Police. Was Brittany's fetus DNA tested?

Since we're throwing out "theories", I have a couple;

1. Bo finds out the unborn child isn't his and the girl is sick of sleeping in a tent and wants to "go home". Bo loses his mind and he kills the girl and then hangs himself.

2. Bo was lynched and the girl was collateral damage that had to be dealt with as an eye witness to the crime.

3. The eastern European gang in Kalapana, who have been assaulting people executed a hit on Bo for the Tour companies or came across them out on the flow and did the same.

4. The couple stumbled upon a cult out on the flow and were executed.
quote:
Originally posted by Rene

The Police work on facts. They don't make up the facts in the case, they follow where they lead them and investigate leads.

There are thousands of cases where facts were made up or covered up by the police. Just one:

The Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) Rampart Division in the late 1990s. More than 70 police officers were implicated in some form of misconduct. The convicted offenses include unprovoked shootings, unprovoked beatings, planting of false evidence, framing of suspects, stealing and dealing narcotics, bank robbery, perjury, and the covering up of evidence of these activities.
the body was in a tree in a kipuka right next to the salty sea, not many bugs live in kipukas by nature, and being in a tree not many ground bugs too. The body was most likely still intact with skin hair etc. like the many dead pigs Ive seen in drier areas..... and like seen in a case in Kona a few months back you can ID it easily from tattoos even many months later....

Ive visited this kipuka specifically looking for a body in the last 2 weeks (yes I have), if you have never been to Fox's Landing dont speak about it, because you have no clue how large this chuck of paradise is or how hard it is to actually move around within the kipuka itself.... dozens if not hundreds have been in this kipuka since May (Ive seen a dozen at a time hike towards it) and they didnt see anything because things in there are not easily seen because it is heavily overgrown...

aloha

the cops dont need to do any of you favors, they will release info when they want to release info, the correct info...

save our indigenous and endemic Hawaiian Plants... learn about them, grow them, and plant them on your property, ....instead of all that invasive non-native garbage I see in most yards... aloha
save our indigenous and endemic Hawaiian Plants... learn about them, grow them, and plant them on your property, ....instead of all that invasive non-native garbage I see in most yards... aloha