Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woman's body found off Kalapana
I think the best decision at this point is for members to not give "snorkel" any acknowledgement or response. His intentions are not pure, and he is simply here to antagonize. I encourage others to simply ignore him and move on with other ideas, speculation, evidence, etc.
quote:
Orreason peopleinally posted by snorkle

Thank you gypsy, but you didn't really answer my qion.
Please let me rephrase it in a more meaningful fashion;

What evidence,if any, is there that Bo was Murdered; and if so, by whom? and why?

No speculation, please.

Unfortunately, until more information is released all the theories on here will continue to be only speculation. However, there are too many unanswered questions for it to be over. Only time will tell. When(and if)the police ever give us all the information they have, we will hopefully get some answers.
At last! A response!

Mahalo Ocean girl.

"Unfortunately, until more information is released all the theories on here will continue to be only speculation."

To Gypsy (and others, including myself),

I feel it's best that we all agree to simply not give certain other members any acknowledgement. We can try bickering with these bullies, but that's exactly what they want. They aren't here with pure intentions, they are here to drag you down. They are here to fight. They are here to ridicule. They are here to do anything they possibly can to disrupt speculation.

Don't let them. As far as I am concerned, snorkel and Bananaheads comment will be completely ignored until they're attitude and intents change.
quote:
Originally posted by anony_mouse

Kalapana Ed has proven thus far to be impossible to find since all of this went down. National media has tried for many months to locate him, and so far nothing at all.

Family members of Kalapana Ed have also allegedly stated they don't know where he is now residing either.

Question: What cell phone did Bo use to receive this call? Wasn't the cell phone belonging to Boaz Johnson sitting beside the bag and the knife that police discovered during the search? If he didn't have access to that cell phone, this could only mean that he was somehow able to obtain a different cell phone. But if it was Kalapana Ed that called Boaz, with Boazs original number, this makes no sense whatsoever.

How did Boaz get a different cell phone while hiding in Kalapana, and how did Kalapana Ed know the number to this new phone?

That is an excellent observation. I also read in the comments of a BIC article that Bo and Brittany shared ONE phone. Very very good question. Kalapana ed needs to be found!
Oh please, mouse;

I asked a question in a respectful way. If you shun me instead of attempting to answer, it's not me that being rude.
snorkle,
I am responding in a respectful way, when our questions are answered, then hopefully we will be able answer yours!

What credible evidence, if any, shows Bo committed these murders and killed himself.
So far the police statements, transcripts, facts given, only raises more questions and doubts!

I am curious, how did Bo and Brittany get around Kalapana, did they own a car, or catch rides from friends? I have not seen that mentioned before.
True hikatz. @ snorkel, theories always have potential to be proven.
quote:
Originally posted by KathyH

anony_mouse, I agree!

There seemed to be an answer from Esteban from off camera about the liquor bottle, but I can't hear what he says.

Kathy, I downloaded the audio at High-Definition, increased the volume, and I can quote the dialogue with 100% accuracy:

Tiffany: "...was there a Jack Daniels, empty Jack Daniels bottle found at the campsite area?"

Tavares: "I believe there was a bottle of liquor found. I do not know if it was a bottle of Jack Daniels"

Tiffany: "Was it empty, or was there any alcohol in..."

Tavares: "I'm going to have to turn to Lt. Esteban that might have the answer to that question. Do you recall?"

Lt. Esteban: "Uhh, no, I don't recall that"

Tiffany: "Whether it was empty or not?"

Lt. Esteban: "Correct."

It seems to me that the sobriety, or lack thereof, of the victim, and of the suspect, would play a major role in the investigation. But if neither officer can even recall if it was empty or full, it leads me to ask if this bottle was properly documented. Being that the bottle was not even included in the search warrant, which Tiffany Edwards cleverly noted, it seemingly confirms this evidence was not given the proper scrutiny that one would expect.

The reason I bring this up is because neither Bo or Brittany were known to drink, much less buying large bottles of hard liquor. I wonder if this bottle was tested for fingerprints/dna?
Hikatz, they were known to hitchhike back and forth to town. The way I know this is that a local citizen from here commented on a website called Reddit that his friend had given both Brittany and Boaz a ride once.

About 3 weeks ago, I met a lady that housed two organic farmers that knew Boaz and Brittany, and they also confirmed to her that Boaz and Brittany were known to hitchhike in the Kalapana area. I am currently trying to get in direct contact with the two organic farmers that were friends of Bo and Brittany.

It's so hard to track down travelers like Boaz and Britt, as they often lived beyond the radar of normal society, and maintained short-term relationships with other travelers and vagabonds that come as go through Puna.

Apparently, if Kalapana Ed knew Bo so well that he would call him, and that Ed also knew where they camped, he would be the best person to ask. Good luck finding him.

I think we should post flyers asking for ANYONE at all that knew Bo and Brittany to come forth. Surely they hung out with dozens of people during the week prior to the murder.