Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woman's body found off Kalapana
I'm going to lock this topic up for a couple days and see if it can slow down.

It's getting too much like a Breaking Bad fanzine.

Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
Anything new?
Thank you Rob.

Whether you believe Bo is innocent, or he is guilty, we don't have to overreact to perceived insults or snarky posts, with equally negative comments and put downs. Everyone is entitled to their opinion!
Rob is keeping this topic open at this time, for the Johnson family and for many of us who have expressed doubts about Bo's guilt and the police handling of the case.

If we turn this into personal attacks on each other, who loses is not us, but Bo and his Family!
I would agree to this if it includes not attacking residents of Kalapana without any evidence of their guilt.
snorkle,
No one has evidence of any other person' guilt!

I am attacking that very small minority of troublemakers in Kalapana, who have been and still are, threatening and intimidating people over so called land rights!
This is what has raised so many questions and suspicions and it is casting a pall over the area, it needs to stop.
Apparently the Law does have evidence, its called a handwritten confession note by the alleged murderer, we will have to see if the prosecutor accepts it then its a closed case, the other side has just wild speculation at this stage, they are throwing all kinds of wild accusations on the wall to see if it sticks.
Prosecutor accepting evidence damning the accused? Seems like you are very confused about who determines the veracity of evidence and what role the prosecutor plays in it all.

Interesting to STILL (even after being locked for 2 days) see newbie posters slinging misinformation around in this heated topic.
Leaving out the family,how many of you actually knew Boaz Johnson personaly?
deserteagle, I did not know either Brittany or Bo personally, yet I care about what happened to them. ItÔs an emotional capacity of our humanity to care about people whom we have never met, and I am not ashamed of that. Many people have died sadly and I have been affected. I did not know Jon Benet Ramsey either, nor did most of America, yet people from all over were concerned with what had happened to her.

People have marches and sit-ins when people they believe innocent are sentenced to death. They do not know the people, but they have followed the case. Bo cannot speak for himself and ask for a fair trial. Others must do that.

What we have here is a murder with no witnesses, a hanging appearing to be suicide with no witnesses, and a confession and suicide note written with no witnesses. There is not one person who heard a confession or intent to hang himself from Bo Johnson. His body was found "in late stages of decomposition" and that has to be problematic in terms of reliable forensics.

That is not a slam dunk case.
Sorry I have not heard of anyone notarizing or calling anyone to witness their suicide.