Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hawaiian acres roads/community association
Mrs Mimosa,

Just the other day (Thursday) I was stuck in the old Keaau-Pahoa at rush hour hoping to join the Keaau bypass. I'd been shopping at Foodland. Suddenly a noisy Honda was upon us. He braked then decided to go on. Drove 60-70 mph on the left hand turn lane on that road and joined the bypass by turning right.

I looked in my mirror fully expecting the police to be chasing the driver. To my astonishment I actually did see a blue light and thought "here we go, that guy can't escape, he's in the bottleneck".

The police car drove the other way, blue lights lit.

Not entirely sure what my point is other than things are different here. On the other hand, crazy people on Punaweb are expected, just wish the odd one took advice. I'm sure they'd have something useful to add before getting banned.

Tom
TOMK

WOW ,,, I CANT BELIEVE THIS RESPONSE FROM YOU AND MIMOSA ,,,, YOU DONT KNOW ME AND WE PROBABLY WONT BE HANGING OUT TOGETHER JUST DUE TO YOUR APPERANT ATTITUDE,,,,

IF YOU ARE WILLING TO PAY FOR THE TEST ID BE HAPPY TO GIVE YOU A URINE SAMPLE TO BE TESTED AT A LAB OF YOUR CHOICE,,AND SINCE MIMOSA SEEMS TO AGREE WITH YOU AND REPEAT YOUR OFFENSIVE AND SLANDEROUS ASSERTIONS THAN MAYBE SHE WOULD BE HAPPY TO SPLIT THE COST WITH YOU,,,AND IS YOUR REMARK ABOUT MY BEING ABLE TO POST AFTER THE WEEKEND A THREAT ! ARE YOU REALY WILLING TO MAKE THREATENING AND SLANDOROUSE ASSERTIONS ON A PUBLC FORUM ,,,,,, WOW I CAN SEE IM GOING TO ABLE TO LEARN FROM YOUR WISDOM AND COMPASSION ,,, THANK YOU AND ALOHA
Not a threat. I just think you'll be given a vacation message from the moderator quite soon given your behavior.

BTW, slander is the spoken word, not written. In any case, calm down, you won't do well in Hawaii being so highly strung.
TOMK ,,,,,,,,,,,,,

BY ALL MEANS CALL ROB AND HAVE HIM SEND ME MY BAN NOTICE ,,,, BUT I HOPE HE WILL BE PROFESSIONSL ENOUGH TO READ THRU ALL THESE LAST PAGES BEFORE HE HAS ME BANNISHED AND FLOGGED FOR ASKING FOR ANSWERS TO MY QUESTIONS.. ARE YOU SURE THAT MY QUESTIONS ARE LESS VALID THEN YOUR LIABLE ASSERTIONS ,,,, JUST TELL US WHERE THE IMPASSABLE ROADS ARE,,,,,,, PLEASE ,,,,

YOU KNOW IT IS BEGINNING TO BECOME CLEAR TO ME THAT POSSIBLY ,,,,TOMK ,, MIMOSA ,,JUSTTHEFACTS ,,, AND 2BAD4U ARE ALL THE SAME GUY ,,,,, WELL DONE
Sleep it off, barry. You might feel better in the morning.
TOMK ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

WOW YOU SIR ARE VERY OFFENSIVE AND YOU ARE MAKING MY PUNATALK EXPERIENCE A SAD ONE,,,PLEASE IF YOU CAN JUST LEAVE US ALONE AND FIND SOMEONE ELSE TO TROLL
So sorry your Punatalk experience is such a sad one. Before I hit the sack, would you care to explain what liable assertions are? I can post the phrase in all-caps if it'll help.

Thanks.
TOMK

THAT WAS CHILDISHLY FUNNY ACTUALLY IT MADE ME LAUGH SWEET DREAMS TOM ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ALOHA
Barry,

Quit with the caps. It is bad netiquette, considered shouting. Tom has been here quite a while and made good contributions. I'm still waiting to see what your contribution will be. How long I wait will be up to you.

Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
rob tucker ,,,,,

thank you for your time and advice ,, I am trying my best to figure out how to make this thing make the color text so I can quote from other folks ! when the txt all looks the same I keep getting mixed up,,,, ill ask the wife how ,,just scared of her this week ,,hahahha

we hope that you saw our post to you the other day and we were hoping you could make your position clearer for us (,,, a man has to know his limitations ,,,,,,,,) we will have a better idea of the boundaries in which we participate here ,, we want to help make the whole place better from our being here ,,, we know you are busy,,, ( we have looked thru several of the other threads you are moderating and they all seem to be peaceful and very often humorous ) ,,, if you could clarify your position to help us enjoy our time here and be productive neighbors and contributors ,,, we would so appreciate it . ( thank you in advance )

ok how about this,,, if I cant use the caps ,,, ill just use more commas and periods ,,, we found these huge comma and period trees on back of the land ,,very old and in full fruit now ,,, seems like they are everywhere ,,,,, pesky critters they are ,,

I will of course apologize to any we have offended ,,, polite thing to do ....... of course !

are we able to add pictures to our posts and if not ,,is it a possibility in the future ?

once again thank you for being patient ,,,,, please keep an eye out as to our interaction here and let us know what's good .

ALOHA