Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HPP road maintainence
So your original questions have been answered and Rob could shut this down ???

Obie, are you the PT police? I recall you asking Rob to shut this thread down before. Or was it the mailbox vote thead? What's your agenda? This thread is HPP road maintenance which serves a lot of us. What about the rest of us who haven't had any road maintenance service in two years? When is the road crew going to get to the rest of us Obie? If they stopped chip sealing maybe they would. Do you know macuu222? He said he got 3 feet easement clearing, now this?

When is the road crew going to get to the rest of us Obie?
----------
Asking the question on a public forum is useless compared to asking the Board and road crew, directly.
Question for Obie:
My understanding is you do not live in HPP. Correct? If this is true, would you help me understand your interest in HPP business? Own property here? Plan to move here? Other reasons?
You post a great deal more often than those who live here. Just asking.
Asking the question on a public forum is useless compared to asking the Board and road crew, directly.

LD, have you gone to HPP board mtgs?

Board reps read this thread so IMO it's not useless. I've seen board action taken after posting here.

The board doesn't answer questions or comment at board mtgs. i.e. How many road crew do we employ? No answer. Any member has a right to know this answer, we are paying their salaries. Once some members realize their questions won't be answered, they get up and leave the mtg.

I put in a work order 1 year ago requesting material be dropped on my short road, and to please fill in the dangerous hole in HPP's easement. I pay road fees like everyone else.
I've seen board action taken after posting here.

Probably not in good way.

Replace the Board with a County SID already.
quote:
Originally posted by mermaid53

Obie posted this link to refute my financial questions...it looks like Obie's actually raised more questions....

http://www.hppoa.net/newsite/wp-content/...0-2016.pdf

Obie pls see figures on P 4 of the Jun 2016 audit rpt...

Expenses, Direct Road Maint

Roads 6/30/2016 $123,884. 6/30/2015 $266,463. (142,579.)

Shoulder Maint 6/30/2016 $8,359. 6/30/2015 $38,790. (30,431.)

Question: Why did the board and GM spend less on road and shoulder maintenance? It's a big decrease in spending on the maintenance of our roads and shoulders....where's the $$$$?

My road has been entirely neglected for a couple years. Obie gave the link to HPP's audit to refute someone but won't answer a pertinent question of why they stopped spending what was standard in maintaining roads and shoulders prior to 2015. The audit seems to point to spending for chip seal.

mikewj asked Obie:
My understanding is you do not live in HPP. Correct? If this is true, would you help me understand your interest in HPP business? Own property here? Plan to move here? Other reasons?

Check out the previous page mikewj.

Correction: (prior to 2015)
quote:
Originally posted by leo

[quote]Originally posted by mermaid53

Obie posted this link to refute my financial questions...it looks like Obie's actually raised more questions....

http://www.hppoa.net/newsite/wp-content/...0-2016.pdf

Obie pls see figures on P 4 of the Jun 2016 audit rpt...

Expenses, Direct Road Maint

Roads 6/30/2016 $123,884. 6/30/2015 $266,463. (142,579.)

Shoulder Maint 6/30/2016 $8,359. 6/30/2015 $38,790. (30,431.)

Question: Why did the board and GM spend less on road and shoulder maintenance? It's a big decrease in spending on the maintenance of our roads and shoulders....where's the $$$$?

My road has been entirely neglected for a couple years. Obie gave the link to HPP's audit to refute someone but won't answer a pertinent question of why they stopped spending what was standard in maintaining roads and shoulders since 2015. The audit seems to point to spending for chip seal.

mikewj asked Obie:

Check out the previous page mikewj.

That's when they fired the competent staff and the board from Hell took over
If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it cost when it’s free...now here come the taxes.....
They cut the Albezias by the office but did nothing with the ones hanging over the power lines, road or gate. No worry. The office staff is safe.

No worries, as long as they can keep their chip seal agenda. That's all that matters to them. They don't care about my road, the other roads, the shoulders, the albezias hanging over the roads or that there's hardly any street striping or reflectors left. Makes me wonder if their roads are in good shape.

Raise the road fees, raise money whatever way they can so they can keep chip sealing. I can't believe how brazenly arrogant they are.

The board wants to go after the board who got us into the bond. Can we go after the boards that put this substandard expensive chip seal down?

Yeah kahunascott, that's when I noticed everything going to hell too.

I didn't vote for anyone on this board. I didn't vote for chip seal. The guy I voted for in the election last year resigned shortly after he got on the board.

He told me he planned on working with the general manager to get our roads and shoulders caught up. I found out he resigned because Randi Larzalere was a bully and Jo Maynard did whatever she could to obstruct his work. I found out those 2 have recently resigned but the damage has already been done.

Does anyone know why they resigned suddenly? One thing we can be certain of, it wasn't over bullying. Obie said there was a lawsuit coming. Is that why?