Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Orchidland newsletter and web site from one of
It's already a highway in the afternoons. People driving 50 mph and running stop signs like they aren't even there. Just wait until they pave the last 600'.
The Arthurs group do not carry liability insurance so if they get sued for making home values go down they are personally liable maybe a class action suit is coming soon. Hopefully the people on that board have deep pockets. The realtor told me the The Arthurs group board lowers our home value by 10%. I sure would like to recoup that.
Kw
Get a new realtor.
maybe a class action suit is coming soon

"Gee, I wonder why the money isn't being used for road maintenance."
The BOD Meeting is tomorrow at the community lot on Orchidland Dr. From 2-4.
...I need some new comedy material so I might go listen in.
One Thing I can always be sure of is that things will never go as expected.
Are you going to wear a flak jacket?
Anybody attend? Got notes to pass on?

Thanks.
I didn't attend, but I drove by on my way to another event. It looked like it was fairly well attended. Nice to see meetings held on the community lot again.
quote:
Originally posted by Orchidlandowner

The realtor told me the The Arthurs group board lowers our home value by 10%. I sure would like to recoup that.

Stoner lowered my home value by at least 10% by paving the road to his house thereby increasing the traffic in front of mine, can I sue him?
Sure, but you will in the same spot as Mrs. Aurthurs, paying for your own attorney while the association and/or insurance pays for Stoners'. And I doubt that you will win, but if you have time on your hands and money to burn, then go for it. The current lawsuit is getting old, we need some fresh entertainmentSmile