Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Catchment Company with Aloha
Please weigh in on your experiences with local catchment companies. I'm specifically looking at Hawaiian Watertank Supply or Hawaii Catchment Co

Mahalo!

Melissa Fletcher
"Make yurts, not war" Bill Coperthwaite, 1973
Been using Reed's(Hawaii Catchment) for 15 years. Very dependable. Does a excellent work. About $175- $225 (depending on how dirty the catchment is).
Yes, Rex Reed and his Ohana are excellent. Shipman 808-982-8888
Have had nothing but 100% Aloha from Island Catchment in HPP. However we have never used them for installation, just components and free advice. Have never found cheaper filters, anywhere.

ETA: http://islandcatchment.com/
Wonderful, thank you for the feedback! We're looking forward to giving them a lot of business Big Grin

Melissa Fletcher
"Make yurts, not war" Bill Coperthwaite, 1973
And we use Hawaii Catchment. Nice people, good work.
Certainty will be the death of us.
terracore, how much are the filters? I've been getting them from Amazon ($3.20 ea for 5um carbon and $2.50 ea for 20um polypro by the case), but I'd rather buy from a local supplier.
When the lower portion of my tank rusted out, I decided to have Island Catchment replace my entire tank, pad and liner. They removed and installed the tank in about six hours without any issues.

When the water truck arrived to fill the tank, it messed up my yard due to driver error. The crew called the owner to advise him of the situation who then spoke with me. He didn’t hesitate for one second in asking me what they can do to fix the problem. Problem solved!

Mistakes happen, but accountability is rare. They took care of the situation very rapidly.

To this day, I will not buy my filters on amazon at a cheaper price, only Island Catchment due to how they handled the problem.

Hope this info helps

They no longer clean catchments