Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average
Vaccinated People Spread The Delta Variant, CDC Says
Idiocracy was a film about what might happen five centuries from now. If things keep going the way they are now, five years in the future might be more relevant.
I think even five years is being optimistic.
Welcome to Costco, I love you.
The public library, where you can read books, magazines, and newspapers for free, or watch movies at no charge has some people upset because the system has added one more rule to their already existing rules which include; apply for a library card by filling out a form with your personal information, use your card when checking out free materials, agree to a specified return date, pay a fine if the materials are not returned by that date.  But oh no, asking patrons to sit on the lanai if they're not vaccinated or tested for COVID is one step too far:

“Unfortunately, one of our managers’ cars was scratched with keys,”
“Calling us names or throwing their library card at us,”
https://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/2021/09/19...forcement/

Real nice people.  Is it possible you can show us you're frustrated in a way which would indicate you have the ability to thoroughly research health and medical topics?  Research which would be necessary if you claim an understanding of the precautions necessary (or not) to protect us against COVID?
(09-19-2021, 08:53 PM)HereOnThePrimalEdge Wrote: Is it possible you can show us you're frustrated in a way which would indicate you have the ability to thoroughly research health and medical topics?

That's asking too much. Before the orange buffoon made childish behavior fashionable maybe, but now, after four years of his examples? Nah, we're in for a long stream of increasingly bad behavior.
(09-19-2021, 09:44 PM)MyManao Wrote:
(09-19-2021, 08:53 PM)HereOnThePrimalEdge Wrote: Is it possible you can show us you're frustrated in a way which would indicate you have the ability to thoroughly research health and medical topics?

That's asking too much. Before the orange buffoon made childish behavior fashionable maybe, but now, after four years of his examples? Nah, we're in for a long stream of increasingly bad behavior.
He made it okay to throw tantrums in public.  He also "brought out all the crazies", as someone in the news media said about the attack on the capitol on Jan.6th.  All the Orange-Man had to say was, "Why do they all look so "low-class"?
"Why do they all look so "low-class"?

Because they're from a $***hole country.
"Hawaii anti-vaccine leader has regrets after getting COVID"

“Before I thought Josh Green was exaggerating the situation and after my experience he sounds very rational to me,” he said.

https://wAww.hawaiitribune-herald.com/2021/09/22/hawaii-news/hawaii-anti-vaccine-leader-has-regrets-after-getting-covid/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_source=email&utm_campaign=daily_news
FYI, that link is broken.

It would appear that Mr. Wikoff is elderly and overweight which puts him in two high risk categories. Skipping the vaccine was a bad idea for him. Everyone in a high risk category should be vaccinated. Leave the rest of us alone.

https://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/2021/09/20...s-changed/
Thanks for fixing the link.