Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average
Vaccinated People Spread The Delta Variant, CDC Says
(10-07-2021, 10:06 AM)TomK Wrote: We know nothing about the four people you post about but somehow you connect their illnesses to the vaccine because, well, what is the reason?
You wanted me to tell you the stories. I did. 
Now you want to discount it because you know nothing about these people, It still does not change the situation they are experiencing or that they had zero radical health issues before taking the mRNA injection. Nor will it change what has been happening and happening to others. Again, its academic at this point. Whats done is done and cannot be undone. You cant un-inject yourself anymore than you can un-infect yourself. Thing is that where I can survive an infection, I dont know what the long term effects will be from the uptake of mRNA.
Heres the big rub: You dont know either. Nobody does. So dont act like you do.
(10-07-2021, 10:44 PM)kander Wrote:
(10-07-2021, 10:06 AM)TomK Wrote: We know nothing about the four people you post about but somehow you connect their illnesses to the vaccine because, well, what is the reason?
You wanted me to tell you the stories. I did. 
Now you want to discount it because you know nothing about these people, It still does not change the situation they are experiencing or that they had zero radical health issues before taking the mRNA injection. Nor will it change what has been happening and happening to others. Again, its academic at this point. Whats done is done and cannot be undone. You cant un-inject yourself anymore than you can un-infect yourself. Thing is that where I can survive an infection, I dont know what the long term effects will be from the uptake of mRNA.
Heres the big rub: You dont know either. Nobody does. So dont act like you do.

I think medical doctors know and it's why they suggest you should get vaccinated. I tend to go with the experts in the field and not with the opinions of those, like you, that have no medical or scientific qualifications. As for surviving Covid, well, I can provide many stories about people on their deathbed that said they should have been vaccinated and have told others to get vaccinated because they don't want others to go through their horrific experience, often just before they died.

Now, tell me again, how many have died from the vaccine and how many have died from Covid?
(10-08-2021, 10:04 AM)TomK Wrote: I think medical doctors know and it's why they suggest you should get vaccinated. I tend to go with the experts in the field and not with the opinions of those, like you, that have no medical or scientific qualifications. As for surviving Covid, well, I can provide many stories about people on their deathbed that said they should have been vaccinated and have told others to get vaccinated because they don't want others to go through their horrific experience, often just before they died.
Im sure you can provide stories, I have seen them on TV too Tom. Years ago, people thought that radium was a wonderful and amazing cure all, It restored Vim and Vigor. Then decades later we finally figured out that radiation was dangerous and it takes years for it to present itself. Its these kind of long term issues we dont know about.
Alas you dont know my scientific background or what kind of sheepskin I have on my wall either. but neither matters because even those who are qualified in this field, who say anything contrary to gain of function Fauci is ridiculed.  And that my friend is not science, its religion.
(10-08-2021, 04:31 PM)kander Wrote: Alas you dont know my scientific background or what kind of sheepskin I have on my wall either. but neither matters because even those who are qualified in this field, who say anything contrary to gain of function Fauci is ridiculed.  And that my friend is not science, its religion.

Father Fauci, eh?

I'm impressed.

Here's an interesting read, titled.. Monitoring Incidence of COVID-19 Cases, Hospitalizations, and Deaths, by Vaccination Status

Found here.. https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7037e1.htm

And, although it is a lengthy paper documenting the different outcomes between the vaccinated and unvaccinated it all boiled do to this simple graphic..

[Image: mm7037e1_HospitalizationDeathVaccineStat...medium.jpg]

The entire study is at the link above.
Another cogent rebuttal from Kander. Take that, Tom! Smile
... what kind of sheepskin I have on my wall either.

With apologies to Charlton Heston:
Sheepskin is sheeple!
Mahalo for the chuckle!
(10-08-2021, 07:27 PM)Durian Fiend Wrote: Another cogent rebuttal from Kander.  Take that, Tom! Smile

What can I say? It seems pointless to respond to Kander's latest post because it will be a waste of time. Father Fauci? Seriously?

[Image: jiFfM.jpg]
Interesting points and replies.

I'd like to point out that the world is undergoing a live trial at this point in time.

I find it interesting that those who well understand the scientific process are actually engaging in discussions on this matter to the point of actually taking up a vaccine defensive posture. At this point in time, one should be neutral and only interested in the results of the plethora of current studies underway.

Not that I intend to engage beyond this point, I would like to point out that many early scientific evaluations disseminated what can only be described as anecdotal predictions (likely based in hopes rather than objective reasoning), that have since failed miserably. And I'll post one of the links here as an example, if nothing more than to serve as a warning to BOTH sides of the current trial.

The article is based on a June 2021 study from the University Of Washington and focuses on the vaccines potential for inducing persistent human germinal centre responses. Interestingly enough, we now know from studies done through Israel and other sources that the vaccine doesn't induce adequate persistent human germinal centre responses beyond an average 6 month range from vaccination. In fact, Vermont being the most highly vaccinated state in the US with some of the earliest recipients in their elderly population, has found a severe failure in the vaccines longevity in it's most recent data results regarding covid deaths, with vaccinated deaths occuring at the same rate and potentially higher than unvaccinated deaths. Vaccinated deaths higher because an equally greater percentage of the populace is vaccinated. Also, this is mostly occuring in those over 65 but it is definitive evidence that the vaccine is not displaying appropriate longevity.

This may have an impact with the vaccines ability to induce the appropriate immunological memory within in the human body (repertoire freeze) and could result in OAS. We won't know for sure until the third season of Covid19 has come and mostly gone. But I'm looking forward to those studies, most of all, those and the long term impacts the vaccine may have.

In the meanwhile, I can only recommend that both sides, ease up and stop stoking the flames on either side of what can only be described as zealous fundamentalisms.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20...170542.htm
I don't understand your post. The only reference you provide, https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20...170542.htm, contradicts your argument.

"Now, a study from researchers at Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis, published June 28 in the journal Nature, has found evidence that the immune response to such vaccines is both strong and potentially long-lasting."