Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average
Vaccinated People Spread The Delta Variant, CDC Says
Loved all the childish responses. The same usual crowd lol.

Mahalo for all the mature and respectful responses to my post. Reading most of the responses makes it very clear that actual science and medicine doesn’t belong here. YouTube and google only.

It must be really hurtful to be told that the jab is failing by your trusted tv personality without any reasons why. Must be confusing to argue early on about getting the jab and getting back to normal only to find out there won’t be any difference with masks and social gatherings.

I know I was disappointed and let down. That’s why I decided to stop listening to tv and start looking at medical and scientific research.

Science and medicine clearly outlines to stay away from needles and administer this technology through non needle like devices to be more effective. Studies in mice years later are further proof of these earlier findings.

The jab is being administered wrong. Many doctors agree and it is in the very literature that is used to teach. Look it up yourself. Go ask your doctor about the aspire/needle process.

Mrna technology is very promising in many areas of medicine. Vaccines are very important in PREVENTING infection. That is what a vaccine is medically and scientifically defined to do.

You cannot define this jab as a vaccine.

I would enjoy anyone to debunk any of the links I provided on the first human trials of a mrna vaccine, the proper way to be injected with a vaccine as described by medical professionals around the world or the definition of vaccine as compared to the jab. Anyone care to debunk the findings on administering it a different way to provide us with better results?

Most of what I’ve read so far as responses were just hurting emotions, zero facts or evidence to counter.
I’m surprised that people aren’t more encouraged to find better ways to do things, improve on them so that one day covid isn’t such a threat.

The definition of insanity is doing things the same way over and over but expecting different results. Sorry, the below link is .edu and by medical and science professionals. Can’t find anything truthful to post from Hannity, Maddow or Cuomo.

http://www.uphs.upenn.edu/cep/COVID/mRNA...0final.pdf

Take notice on their recommendations for not giving children the jab. Yet…………..
Most of what I’ve read so far as responses were just hurting emotions, zero facts or evidence to counter.

Fact: Vaccines work.
I see that the latest anti-vax talking points are that the vaccine is not effective and that vaccines shouldn't require boosters. Yet here in the US it's the unvaccinated dying in hospitals now, and we get boosters all the time for the flu, TDAP (tetanus and whooping cough), etc. Especially when there are vulnerable people in our lives we are trying to protect (the elderly, pregnant women and infants, etc).

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-new...180978714/

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/schedules/h...#table-age

A recent survey by the American Medical Assocation showed 96% of medical doctors have now been vaccinated, with ~2% additional having plans to be vaccinated.

https://www.ama-assn.org/press-center/pr...t-covid-19
(10-11-2021, 06:51 PM)randomq Wrote: I would rather engage in conversation with those I disagree with, and I certainly am more patient with people that have been part of our community for a long time. When someone's first post here is full of lies though, it's just not productive.

You're responding to a sock-puppet. I'll say no more.

(10-12-2021, 03:14 AM)JayLHpp Wrote: I know I was disappointed and let down. That’s why I decided to stop listening to tv and start looking at medical and scientific research.

Science and medicine clearly outlines to stay away from needles and administer this technology through non needle like devices to be more effective. Studies in mice years later are further proof of these earlier findings.

So, in the last year or so, you stopped listening to TV and became an expert in medicine. Right.
(10-11-2021, 11:41 PM)Wao nahele kane Wrote: A bit of advice vancouverislander, step off the mass hysteria train and excercise some of those objective reasoning skills it appears that you're withholding from yourself, you seem to be far more capable of making sense than the ignorantly intelligent levels you've displayed in your past few posts.

Snap out of it.

Stay off drugs, kids.
(10-12-2021, 03:14 AM)JayLHpp Wrote: ...The jab is being administered wrong. Many doctors agree and it is in the very literature that is used to teach. Look it up yourself. Go ask your doctor about the aspire/needle process.
Oh good grief! 

Hundreds of millions of doses administered, and they're all wrong?   We can't wait to hear:  1.  Has this been done accidentally or intentionally?  2.  What is the right way? 

Actually no, I don't want to hear.

"Doing your own research"  does not work if you're delusional and/or prone to embracing wacko conspiracy theories.  Your link is from Dec 2020 and says nothing of consequence.
Stay off drugs, kids.

Especially self-medication with dopamine caused by Facebook exposure. "Symptoms may include..."
I think the chips in my covid shot have activated, I’m starting to see all kinds of weird things here.
Puna:  Our roosters crow first!
(10-12-2021, 03:22 PM)TomK Wrote:
(10-11-2021, 11:41 PM)Wao nahele kane Wrote: A bit of advice vancouverislander, step off the mass hysteria train and excercise some of those objective reasoning skills it appears that you're withholding from yourself, you seem to be far more capable of making sense than the ignorantly intelligent levels you've displayed in your past few posts.

Snap out of it.

Stay off drugs, kids.
    Oh, poor little Tommy boy, the embarrassment of being called out on your arrogant ignorance got the better of you, again, and left you with nothing but a single cliche for a reply?

Better luck next time, mate. 

Word of advice, find a science that doesn't leave you scratching uranus in boredom to the point of having to troll a web forum from work looking for poorly informed people to pick on. Poor form, Tom... Poor form.

(10-12-2021, 05:54 PM)kalakoa Wrote: Stay off drugs, kids.

Especially self-medication with dopamine caused by Facebook exposure. "Symptoms may include..."
If it weren't for the drooling, picth fork, torche bearing, forum mobs, you'd be without a station in life. Good luck with that.

(10-12-2021, 06:36 PM)eightfingers2.0 Wrote: I think the chips in my covid shot have activated, I’m starting to see all kinds of weird things here.
Thanks for the belly ? ?.
Hang in there. 
My drive-by mission, now complete. So, until my next couple year forum sabbatical has passed, Aloha!
When they cant dispute the message, they disparage the messenger. Thats when you know you won the argument.