Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Open letter to Rob on Hawaii Covid information.
I must be slipping. I forgot Pog's writing style.
All I can think is "we're still doing this?"

If we put half this much effort into an alternate route (highway widening, more commercial-zoned land, etc)...
The best part of this thread is Rob's absence.
Aloha Mr.Tom

Im up late ( for us here ) and reading this so would like to ask you a question or two + request a reply based on a pattern.

Maybe you are a night owl ?

I have noticed that you seemingly respond super late. Nitpick and deride members posts with some kind of imaginary, projected authority position. You spell check, seriously?, then use hyperbole, projection and other textbook straw man arguments (your choice) while never actually posting your own or even direct evidence. Then lie back and wait or if you don't like, you pull out "sock puppet" and ride that wave till the next day.

Q: Where is my Gibberish ? And who the H.E. double hockey sticks is Pog/airportparking ?? Is that a person ?

Geez Sir, I hope you try to understand day to day to locals here and different ethnic groups speech patterns mo' betta'. Its kind of off putting to mock those and IMO, lowers your status.. I say my guss everyday, plus lots of others, just like my parents and grandparents did.

Q: Please provide where i have ever posted " nonsense " or unreliable information ? *** Just once Mr. Tom, put your money where your mouth is. Or ... As a community service, simply post up some useful, Hawaii related information here. Scrolling threads, other than space jams, your absence is conspicuous.

*** https://m.yelp.com/biz/scicchitanos-pizzeria-hilo

If you not acknowledge this is Hilos best pizza, then I'm gonna say your posting Gibberish + Unrealiable information. Right Mr Obie ?
(12-08-2021, 06:37 AM)elepaio pid= Wrote:*** https://m.yelp.com/biz/scicchitanos-pizzeria-hilo

If you not acknowledge this is Hilos best pizza, then I'm gonna say your posting Gibberish + Unrealiable information. Right Mr  Obie ?

Astonishing logic. Even though I've never had a pizza from that place, if I don't say it's Hilo's best pizza I'm "posting Gibbersh + Unreliable information" [sic]. Wao nahele wahine, I suspect even you will struggle to support 'elepaio's logic.
Sicchitanos is not the best pizza in Hilo; it's not even the best pizza on the east side of the island.
I wonder how much they would pay me as a consultant.
Depends on what kind of pizza you like. It's regional on the mainland.

Right Mr Obie ?

Right on.
'elepaio is using your tactic TomK...the same one you have used on others.  If TomK cannot defend his position, he ignores posts or uses deflection.  I haven't supported 'elepaio or defended her logic. I deciphered a post for you, Tom. That is all.  Simple as that.

eta changed his to her.
Wahine

Lead by example
Im a Wahine

Where is it then Kalakoa