Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Green says masks will be last to go
Some of you are wandering way off the farm again. Punaweb is about Puna and Hawaii. Keep it that way.

If you want to get into in depth discussions of virology and immunology take it somewhere else.
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
I see. Anyone else can post all kinds of false conjecture about the subject and I post actual studies relating to the topic and the post is deleted. Unfortunate form of censorship, but I guess it’s your forum moderation and your bias. Message coming through loud and clear. No doubt the arguments will continue accusing the ones who actually post first party sources and studies of being “unscientific” and uninformed. Sad.
Not personal EV. I let too much of this go on for too long. You caught the red light.

Punaweb moderator
Understood.
Since the topic is related to ongoing lockdown policy in Hawaii, why not let me post the relevant studies and we can end it there?
Tell you what. I invite anyone on Punaweb to research and tell me how many people, during the full course of the covid pandemic, have been physically forced to be vaccinated... and how many Hawaii residents or visitors have been arrested or otherwise detained for failure to wear a mask when so required.

Punaweb moderator
What does those specific questions matter? You and I know the issue is that people lost their jobs, school children couldn’t play sports, etc… coercive policy is 90% of the way to force, especially if the data provided was false and did not spell out the full picture of risks and efficacy. the studies show the rest of the lockdown policies did not help, they hurt. How are we to learn from our past mistakes and current ongoing policy if we can’t analyze the real data?

I ask again, may I post the studies from John’s hopkins, lancet, Tel Aviv university and analysis of Oxford data by Bloomberg, that directly addresses the issue of lockdown policy of which we are still dealing with in Hawaii? I’m happy to drop it, but I think it’s only fair that the actual data and science be shared after 20 pages of petty bickering and conjecture. I certainly did not mean to cross a line of allowable discourse, the precedent was set and I thought the actual studies and data might actually be helpful.

Honestly it seems unfair as well that ironyak is allowed to make false accusations and arguments that I cannot respond to as well. Maybe you could reinstate my final post and then call red light. Happy to leave it alone now warned. Mahalo
Let's just never talk about Covid on here again. So sick of this BS.
Data and science are irrelevant to the daily life of most people who must figure out how to make a living under King Ige's eternal emergency rule.

Anyone who has time to research data and science is more than capable of finding studies on their own.

There are studies and research available to support any opinion.

The notion of "fairness" is entirely subjective. I don't think any of this is "fair", but guess what? King Ige didn't ask my opinion, and neither did COVID.

People who don't like the lockdowns in Hawaii are free to leave the state and relocate to a place where people share their values.

For what it's worth, nobody "forced" me to get vaccinated; my employers don't care, so I wouldn't have lost my job in any case. No side effects either.
Unless it is diretcly Hawaii related general stuff about covid and vaccines is not allowed.

Punaweb moderator
It's official.  Cognitive dissonance necessitates new boundaries.
Keep it local  Heart