Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
using an assault rifle while dealing methamphetamine and heroin
(06-07-2024, 01:10 PM)leilanidude Wrote: Right. Rob deleted his own post, and only you remember it.
----------
What a maroon... Elapio deleted numerous posts they started. This was one of them.

At any event, you sure seem to be doing an admirable job at replacing ‘elapiao at being an obnoxious poster who has not contributed anything to the subject matter!

Still waiting on how to know where these multitudes of illegal Mexicans and restaurants are?
FWIW, I remember the post LD is talking about, as well as Rob bringing it up in the past.  I even commented once because some forums operators require the quote function to be used, or at least request it. PW is the only one I'm aware of where it's discouraged. 

Regardless, nobody cares and we can certainly come up with something else to bicker about?
(06-07-2024, 07:36 PM)terracore Wrote: FWIW, I remember the post LD is talking about, as well as Rob bringing it up in the past.  I even commented once because some forums operators require the quote function to be used, or at least request it. PW is the only one I'm aware of where it's discouraged. 

Regardless, nobody cares and we can certainly come up with something else to bicker about?

I also recall the post, but couldn't find it searching several different ways. Bickering about it is a waste of time, IMHO.
Wahine

Lead by example
we can certainly come up with something else to bicker about?

On that I have full and complete confidence.
I was going to respond with the rhetorical question, “is the Pope Catholic?” But then realized someone might argue the point.
(06-07-2024, 08:12 PM)HereOnThePrimalEdge Wrote: we can certainly come up with something else to bicker about?

On that I have full and complete confidence.
I was going to respond with the rhetorical question, “is the Pope Catholic?” But then realized someone might argue the point.

Well, that depends, which one of the Popes are you talking about?

And really... how does one define "Catholic" ?!
I also remember Robʻs post about quoting. I think the idea was not to discourage quoting, but to keep people from posting page-long articles. He suggested that we offer a short quote to let us know what the post was about, and then the link for more information if we were interested in learning more.

Iʻm wondering what happened to the rule about limiting posts to five per day that went away when the website came back up a few years ago. Iʻd love to see that one return.
Certainty will be the death of us.
(06-07-2024, 09:14 PM)kalianna Wrote: I also remember Robʻs post about quoting.  I think the idea was not to discourage quoting, but to keep people from posting page-long articles.  He suggested that we offer a short quote to let us know what the post was about, and then the link for more information if we were interested in learning more. 

Iʻm wondering what happened to the rule about limiting posts to five per day that went away when the website came back up a few years ago.  Iʻd love to see that one return.

Kalianna,

If you pull up anyone's profile, it will show you their average number of posts per day in the total posts section.
Wahine

Lead by example
the rule about limiting posts to five per day 

It has always been five per day average. I don’t think anyone is close to that level.
I always love it when everybody can quote the rules verbatim, but no one can find a copy of the rule book!

At any event, once again, I ask (without even quoting anyone) but where oh where are these numerous illegal Mexicans, where are their restaurants and then where are the hoards of their illegal relatives all at??
Unfortunately, the average posts per day are over the lifespan of the site so those that joined more recently seem to be making up for the years they werenʻt members.
Certainty will be the death of us.