Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
using an assault rifle while dealing methamphetamine and heroin
(06-09-2024, 09:20 AM)kalianna Wrote: I can do the math, but thereʻs math and then thereʻs common sense.  She ainʻt postinʻ 1.9 times a day.  Iʻm done with this discussion.

Bill Maher occasionally does a skit on his HBO Show "Real Time" called "I Don't Know It For a Fact... I Just Know It's True!"

I guess were there now!
It's reminiscent of listening to a flat-earther explain sunsets. We've heard the nonsense of Hawaii-based telescopes being built to detect incoming missiles; now, it's another attack on facts.

And let me add that it isn't "common sense", it's the "sense" of one poster.
Could not agree more Tom!

The lack of some people to have critical thinking skills nowadays is astounding! Damn facts, reality and truth. It's what "I think!"

How many people go shopping and see that the item they want to buy is $1.00 each. They grab 10. At the checkout the cashier says that will be $10.00. 

WHAT????? 

NO WAY!!!!
I'll also add that using all-caps, multiple exclamation points, and question marks is not a good way to argue a point. Just post your argument.
(06-09-2024, 09:20 AM)kalianna Wrote: I can do the math, but thereʻs math and then thereʻs common sense.  She ainʻt postinʻ 1.9 times a day.  Iʻm done with this discussion.
It's 3 per day over the past two months.  Your perception is understandably skewed by a recent eruption of activity from this poster. 

When I looked up unauthorized numbers in Hawaii, the source estimated that only 6% were from Mexico or other central American countries.  

61% from Asia and 31% from Europe/Canada/Oceania.  That last one is an interesting combination.
claiming there's a conspiracy behind the number of posts people have made?

If only the Punaweb Bar and Grill was open.  Then we could discuss this possibility properly, with beer and margaritas.  
(06-09-2024, 11:15 AM)TomK Wrote: I'll also add that using all-caps, multiple exclamation points, and question marks is not a good way to argue a point. Just post your argument.

True enough Tom. But page 19,639 of the Dark Web PunaWeb average post reduction manual discusses how to change the algorithm to lower your average post count by having at least two words in all caps as well as using an undefined number of question marks and exclamation points. I think it works sometimes. 

(06-09-2024, 03:54 PM)HereOnThePrimalEdge Wrote: claiming there's a conspiracy behind the number of posts people have made?

If only the Punaweb Bar and Grill was open.  Then we could discuss this possibility properly, with beer and margaritas.  

I ran into some rather shady looking guys at 7-11 and the Hara. The word I’m getting is PunaWeb Bar and Grill might be owned by some illegal immigrants who are also housing hundreds of their undocumented relatives.
Dark Web PunaWeb … shady looking guys… some illegal immigrants… housing hundreds of their undocumented relatives.

So much to discuss!
I know it’s still early on a Sunday morning but somebody see if the beer distributor can deliver early this week!  And tell him to bring extra tequila!
Got ahold of the distributor. He says he can get the beer there by noon, but for the extra tequila, he says Rob has to grant him 250 free posts. He said that’s non negotiable.
Note to self:  Prominently place permanent, rustic sign that says "Free beer and posts tomorrow"