Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There are now 20 brand new homes for sale in HPP.
 but you keep doing you, I'll keep ...  

Trolling.

The oxygen is getting mighty thin.
I wish you all the best.
Nah, not everyone who takes exception to your unsupported & conspiracy-minded hot takes is a troll. If I wanted to troll you, I'd quote your every post so you have no chance to amend or delete posts when you make mistakes so I could rake you over the coals about those errors constantly. I'd call you names and suggest without evidence that you don't know what you're talking about. I'd misquote your posts and put words in your mouth. You know, as trolls do.

How about this - you don't post pants-on-fire nonsense that is unrelated to Hawaii, and I'll not point out you posting pants-on-fire nonsense unrelated to Hawaii. Deal?

punatang - The oxygen is getting mighty thin.
You might be getting out of breath from commenting on near every thread for months on end. When the rain lets up, maybe get outside and away from your wacky alt-reality internet sources, and touch grass. Probably do everyone a lot of good.
If anyone thinks that the BLS Jobs Reports are (or have ever been) “fake,” just wait until all civil servants are fired and replaced by politically appointed hacks who are required to sign a loyalty pledge to their dear leader!
[b]ironyak[/b]

Show this Post
The contents of this message are hidden because ironyak is on your ignore list.

Looking forward to a return to the peaceful, light, generally supportive, tolerant, drama-free, fun, family atmosphere we had here not so long ago.
I wish you all the best.
Looking forward to a return to the peaceful, light, generally supportive, tolerant, drama-free, fun, family atmosphere we had here not so long ago.

Ya know, I suspect you're confused.. though hey, I'd love to watch you lead by example..

As to your notion that posting the fact you have blocked someone that actually posts content, you know actual valuable information, along with common, level headed, opinions basically makes his point for him.

Tom treats this place as his own fiefdom.. I'd caution against following in his footsteps. Julie is trying, and look how well that's working out for her. Nah, stick to the property reports.. at least there you've got yourself a niche.. 

And, about all those spec houses... why do developers think the world needs all that ticky tacky off the shelve HPM junk? I understand, build as cheap as you can get away with.. add a bump up from trash and call it high end.. but come on.. it ain't that hard to add a little to the design, to the materials, to make it worth buying. But no.. I suppose HPP needs low end bulldoze the lot from pin to pin junk more than it does buildings that improve the neighborhood.. it's a race to the bottom, eh?
Thanks for your concern MyManao. People come here for reasons that are as unique as they are.  As far as content, one man's trash is another man's treasure.  Always has been, always will be.  And, that's OK.  There are plenty of sources of content that can be consumed without all of the drama. Some people like drama. Everyone here knows who they are.

I'm not confused at all.  We had a nice fun vibe here for a while IMO.  It's OK that you have a different opinion.  

"it ain't that hard to add a little to the design, to the materials"

Brah, they ALL have "Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring".  What more do you want?  Big Grin
I wish you all the best.
I’ve always equated those who use the ignore feature of various posters whom they may disagree with on forums such as PunaWeb and then even go so far as to quote the ignored post in a reply to be missing out on so many possibilities. 

Further, it brings to mind a quote, attributed to the rather outlandish shot put athlete from the 1970’s Brian Oldfield:

“No man is completely worthless, he can always be used as a bad example.”

And to be clear, PunaWeb is working just fine with me.
getting weary of all this bickering going back and forth.

As far as content, one man's trash is another man's treasure.

Yes.
If it’s Hawaii related, Hawaii trash or Hawaii treasure, it’s allowed under the registration rules of Punaweb.  If you don’t like it, make your point, but there’s no need to repeat it for pages and pages.  Repetition doesn’t make a good point stronger or sharper.  

There’s no crying in baseball. (A League of Their Own)
There’s no winning on Punaweb.
HJ the most comical part of all of this is that I often agree with the ignored's content.  When I don't, I still love people with different opinions, if they can share them to us with some class, decency and decorum.  Rob put the ignore button there for a reason.  Thank Rob for small mercies.

Great to hear that it's working out for you.
I wish you all the best.
“…if they can share them to us with some class, decency and decorum.”

Completely agree with that. 

However, if the names I’ve been called by one specific poster over the last year plus, especially during the last month or so are any indication of “class, decency and decorum” I would have to say that the definition of those terms has been vastly changed.