Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Proud to call him my friend & mentor
Meet Dorian Paskowitz, a surfer, family man, and retired Family Doctor. "Doc", as all his friends call him started what is known to be the first surf camp in all America with his nine kids in California back in the early 70's.
Now retired, he moved back to Hawaii with his Hawaiian wife several years back. When I'd go to work I use to see him surfing Waikiki almost daily. "Doc", always had time to stop and ask me how my wife and kids were. This was a daily ritual between the two of us.

So this morning before taking my wife to Hilo to catch bus to Waikaloa, I saw "Doc" on Israeli television via some religious show called "Harvest TV". "Doc" always was a man of vision. I could think of no better surfer for this task!

God Bless you Dorian Paskowitz!!!

http://www.honoluluadvertiser.com/apps/p...7708220382

-----------

Support the 'Jack Herer Initiative'NOW!!
He is bringing a serious injection of aloha to this troubled area of the world. He is a very spiritually advanced person. If his outlook were contagious, we would live in peace tomorrow.

here are the lucky recipients of "Doc's" aloha at the Gaza Strip. A couple of Palestinians carrying their new surfboards back home!

[Image: 568332160-palestinians-carry-surfboards-...LvzkLncQ--]

-----------

Support the 'Jack Herer Initiative'NOW!!
There was an interview with Paskowitz on NPR this morning. He was delivering surfboards to Palistine.

Very interesting.

Punaweb moderator
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator