Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gardener
Can anyone recommend a reliable gardener to do some landscaping at my new house? Mahalo,

John S. Rabi
ABR,CM,CRB,FHS,PB,R
Typically Tropical Properties
John S. Rabi
ABR,CM,CRB,FHS,PB
http://www.JohnRabi.com
Typically Tropical Properties
Hey John!! I cannot recommend a gardener but just saw your name & thought I'd say Hi!! Have you tied the knot yet?

Aimee (as I am known on the other webSmile

Atlanta/Pahoa
Atlanta/Pahoa
You will never see me on the "Politically Correct Forum" aka konaweb again, those guys are a bunch of hypocrats. I moved my butt over to the real people here and since I own several properties in Puna I guess I qualify. (I actually have been one of the original founding member here!) The big date is May 2nd!

Atlanta/Pahoa

John S. Rabi, ABR,CM,CRB,FHS,PB,RB
Typically Tropical Properties, LLC
75-5870 Walua Road, Suite 101
Kailua-Kona, HI 96740
(808)327-3185
This is what I think of the Kona Board of Realtors: http://www.nsm88.org/aboutus.html

John,
Sorry no gardner I am not on the Island yet. But I was happy to see your name on the site & had to say something.
Naomi
How’s that Tongan baseball team? I hear they’ve got some real sluggers! (Sorry! I just couldn’t resist!!!)
Glad to have you with us, John.

David D

LOL, Thanks David D. What a nice welcome for John!

By the way I guess my name is mud over there now too. Why I do not know, but my name went missing from the members list. Must be Larry Ellison, or Bill Gates over there had a computer glitch/burp, or acid indigestion as I haven't been a bad girl or said anything! Oh well. Mella L

mella l
mella l
Art and Science
bytheSEA
Welcome John! Knew it was just a matter of time before you came back to the "dark-side" forum - it's where you belong!
(And the Tongan baseball team is welcome too Smile
Got a gardener for you, but I wouldn't call him a "landscaper". He mows my lawn, trims, cleans out light brush, etc but nothing elaborate. If you're still interested let me know and I'll give you more info.
Aloha.

Tim
Tim

A superior man is modest in his speech, but exceeds in his actions--Confucius
"John, I am your father"
-Darth Putz

SmileSmileSmile

"I've been on food stamps and welfare, did anybody help me out? No." - Craig T. Nelson
Hi John, I used to be on Konaweb also. In fact you answered a number of my questions; thanks. I too had serious problems with the guy who ran it. Eversince he booted me off, I now call him "Kona Red-Neck Bob". Unfortunately for him, his blatant hypocrasy & unfairness fits his new nickname very well. Anyway, enough about that jerk.

John, do own any property in HSRE? If so, I have a number of questions that you could probably answer. Or is there anyone else out there who owns in HSRE?

Hey guys and gals,

I understand that there has been a high degree of frustration for some of you on the Konaweb forum and I appreciate that.

I am going to hope though that the Punaweb forum will not simply become a convenient location to vent on Bob.

People have been banned from this site too. It takes some effort to earn that distinction here but everyone should remain aware that civil discourse requires civility.

On this site every person has the luxury of editing or even deleting their own postings. Feel free to rethink things you might say and make adjustments if appropriate.

I do welcome you all to Punaweb.

Aloha

Chairman, Punaweb Committee, MSPA
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator