Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Curlees auto still open ?
Been trying to get a hold of them, no answer, no return call, their voice mail doesn't give any indication who I called. Are they still open?
They were closed up today, their garage bay doors down and no customers in the lot when I drove past, but I know they were open last week.

"Enlightened statesmen will not always be at the helm." -James Madison, The Federalist Papers, 1787
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
Since Curlee died the business has become a bit sketchy. I don't think I would go back there.
I had no problems last week contacting Shaleen and getting a window fixed.

Allen
Finally in HPP
Allen
Finally in HPP
They've always been good to us, so hopefully terracore can get ahold. Maybe closed for holiday.

Dayna

www.E-Z-Caps.com
Dayna Robertson
At Home Hawaii
Real Estate Sales and Property Management
RS-85517
Dayna.JustListedInHawaii.com
Dayna.Robertson@gmail.com
Got them on the phone today (Wednesday). They can see us next Friday. Looks like their business is doing good, and probably not bad for the holidays.
Same question as before- are they still open? I've been calling every day for over a week and no answer / voice mail. I'm calling 966-4846
That’s the right phone #.
I haven’t driven by their shop for awhile so can’t tell you whether the bay doors are open and they’re working or not.
Their fax # is 966-5029 if you want to try that.
I guess I need to find a new mechanic. Has anybody ever used that newish place next to 7 Daze?
The doors were closed all week so maybe took a vacation.

I will drive by and check tomorrow.