Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday Afternoon Sky Tsunami
The tsunami watch may have been canceled last night, but there's wave after wave of rain pouring down on HPP this afternoon.

Is the sky falling in your neck of the woods too?

Percentage change in the level of glyphosate, an herbicide, in Americans’ urine since 1993 : +1,200. Harper's Index
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
Yes in Eden Roc.
Mountain view has been wet for three days or so . Thunder rolling now out N.Kulani.

Okay Google... Who are these people and why ain't they working?
Extreme thunder in Hilo today @ 1:30 p.m. One burst set off 3 car alarms.

We need to show compassion for the mentally ill without letting them run for President. (trending humor)
It looks like heavy rain will continue well into the evening and night.
At the moment, 2 PM Tuesday afternoon:

Flash Flood Advisory through tonight.

* Hawaii Police Department reports driving conditions in Hamakua, Hilo, Puna, and Ka’u are poor due to heavy downpours.
* Two road closures in Hilo due to flooding:
1) East Kawailani Street, between Kamali'i Street to Ho'onani Place;
2) Kukila Street off Railroad Avenue.

Percentage change in the level of glyphosate, an herbicide, in Americans’ urine since 1993 : +1,200. Harper's Index
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
Torrential rain in Orchid Land all day. Still pouring.
quote:
Originally posted by JustinK

We just passed 7" for today, so wet: https://www.wunderground.com/personal-we...KHIPAHOA15

Hmmm... I believe it. My unofficial rain gauge (a salsa jar) says we got 4.5 - 5 inches in lower HPP between around 2:30pm yesterday (but mostly after about 8pm) and 6:30 am this morning.
Just stopped.
Finally stopped here, had to pump out the swimming pool, third time in four days.
My rain gauge gave up from shear exhaustion.
Puna: Our roosters crow first