Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russian Hypersonic Target In Hawaii
Russian TV broadcast a list of likely targets in the US for their new submarine launched hpersonic missile. For Hawaii the only potential area is a VLF transmitter on Oahu. As you may have guessed, there’s nothing to blow up in Puna. A note on the hypersonic missile’s capability - - from launch to detonation is 5 minutes. And unlike Lil Kim of North Korea, the Russians can aim.

https://www.sfgate.com/technology/busine...188312.php
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
yesterday's news yawn,

an den ?

jmoz
Blow out the VLF first so we can't give launch orders to our subs?
So if the vlf tower on Oahu blinks out the complete US missile defence system can kick on line and turn Russia into a glass skating rink... seems legitimate. ( thanx for letting us know where to target).

(Better hope the backup generator doesn't run out of fuel)

#dummys
I think the main purpose of the Keaau missle base is to help us avoid the cannibal end-game when LA & Seattle get blownup.

***Still can't figure out how to spell 'car' correctly***
***Still can't figure out how to spell 'car' correctly***
so we can't give launch orders
the complete US missile defence system can kick on line

Every sub commander for himself.
Every Punatic in a lava tube somewhere.
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
Keaau missle base is to help us avoid the cannibal end-game

A program I watched recently noted America is the country most reliant on satellite technology for GPS and military targeting systems. It was suggested China would first try to remove that capability during any confict. Small rockets, like the proposed Keaau site would be the fastest way to get replacement communication satellites into orbit quickly, if our existing system were compromised.
... and do u truly believe what ur watching on tv is the latest ?

"FAiLSAFE "
I’m waiting for the latest technology in stealth trolls.
already implanted...

sorry rob, were HYPEr off the farm.