Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opening Soon, Parallel Universe
Earlier this year a scientist from U of Hawaii failed to prove the existence of a parallel universe:

“Neutrinos are these crazy, weird particles. No one ordered all of the crazy features they have, they just showed up, and we’re still trying to figure out what they are,” said Peter Gorham, professor of physics at the University of Hawai’i at Mānoa. “The universe is chock full of them. A billion of them go through our noses every second and we don’t even feel it.”
Data collected by detectors in Antarctica and teams of devoted scientists have suggested new insights about neutrinos, as well as some anomalies that can’t be explained.
The data have not, however, proved the existence of a parallel universe, said Gorham, who is also the principal investigator of ANITA, short for Antarctic Impulsive Transient Antenna, a high energy particle detector in Antarctica.
https://whdh.com/news/scientists-didnt-d...neutrinos/

So now, in the next few days CERN is firing up the Large Hadron Collider:

Researchers At Large Hadron Collider Are Confident To Make Contact With Parallel Universe In Days
https://www.sciencenatures.com/2020/10/r...lider.html

I hope it works.  It could answer some pressing questions we all have, like, is Popeye’s in Parallel Universe Puna Kai Shopping Center open?  Or does Parallel Universe Hawaii County Government operate any more efficiently than what we have here? Will a Parallel Universe HOTPE appear and help me with the yard work?
Does this sound familiar from 2015?

https://physics-astronomy.com/2015/10/re...lider.html

I'm not sure why Science world decided to post a five-year old story as breaking news, but I've never read that site before so don't know how credible they are. Clearly, they aren't at the top of the list...
I read the article at "sciencenatures.com". It looked like it was written (or plagiarized) by AI. Some of the word choices were really odd.

But maybe we'll get more proof that we're a quasi-crystal projection of an 8-dimensional structure.
The Germans proved it in their Netflix series "Dark".
Would we really be that impressed with a parallel universe? I'd rather see a perpendicular universe.
I'd rather see a perpendicular universe.

Me too!
Are the drum circles happening in Seaview?  I've only watched the videos, but on occasion it looks like they could crack through the cosmic plane any time now.
why Science world decided to post a five-year old story as breaking news

They just figured out that the experiment was a success and we've been living in the parallel universe since then? Perhaps our original "home" universe is still intact, and doesn't have a President Trump.
we've been living in the parallel universe since then? Perhaps our original "home" universe is still intact

The County of Hawaii switched on their Vote By Mail Official Ballot system, which has the capability of transporting you to another realm, perhaps a better place on Tuesday, November 3, but it's up to you.  When properly completed and submitted it can be an effective politician replacement and disposal device.  You should have received your ballot in the mail last week Friday or Saturday. If not call the Election Office at 961-8277.  

Parallel universe, perpendicular, call it what you will.  From this vantage point change is good.
I hope to be transported to a parallel universe where I have a passport from the Planet Mongo that identifies me as an official Minion of Ming the Merciless. (In case you don't know, that's the interplanetary equivalent of a diplomatic passport.) I figure that has more of a chance of happening in my lifetime than the State and/or County of Hawaii does of being reformed.