Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A get well card for AaronM who lives in Puna and got The Covid
Heart 
Aaron we haven't heard much from you.  You are in our thoughts and prayers as you go through your struggle with Covid.  As TomK stated, we appreciate and admire you for taking responsibility for your choices.

Please let us know how it's going and if the experience has caused any evolution in your thinking.

We hope you are feeling much better very soon.

Aloha Nui,

Grace Guys
Keep it local  Heart
Since Aaron is on my ignore list, I didn't know about his illness until I read this thread. He is not in my "thoughts and prayers". I hope he uses this time to consider what this illness is doing to those who may not be as healthy as he is and that he realizes that vaccines are the only way we have so far, to limit the deadly effects of this illness. It is not about giving up freedom, it's about giving up self-centeredness. Hope you're enjoying yourself, Aaron.
I hope you’re staying warm, and dry, and are on the mend AaronM.
Get well soon.
Yea Aaron, Reflect and repent.. sinner.
C'mon Puners, didn't your mothers teach you what to say if you don't have anything nice to say? 
With all of the opinions we've rolled down the alley these past few years I understand some may feel “This is a very complicated case Maude. You know, a lotta ins, a lotta outs, lotta what-have-yous.”  But the least you can do is raise a toast to Aaron, a White Russian may be appropriate, to his health.  And wish him the strength to prop up a few pillows, and press play on his DVD copy of The Big Lebowski while he's recovering. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Walter Sobchak: Am I wrong?
The Dude: No you're not wrong.
Walter Sobchak: Am I wrong?
The Dude: You're not wrong Walter. You're just an asshole.
Walter Sobchak: Okay then.
Aaron,

I wish you a speedy recovery and no complications.
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
(12-31-2021, 05:56 PM)HereOnThePrimalEdge Wrote: what to say if you don't have anything nice to say? 

Nothing?
(12-31-2021, 06:00 PM)Rob Tucker Wrote: Aaron,

I wish you a speedy recovery and no complications.

Plus one
Puna:  Our roosters crow first!
Let us know how you're doing. I hope it's omicron and not delta.
Hmmm... I thought you were rooting for the virus, no matter what variety, not Aaron.