Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Take the shot or the beating ? MAUI
https://www.npr.org/2023/03/02/116057729...lman-white

Maybe he could not pull it ? Sounds like he had it on him.
Not sure the rest.

Dear Gun Owners.

How long would YOU wait ?

I feel bad for this guy.

That said, they bought it SITE unseen so .. hmmm.
Put himself in a bad situation form the start ?

Can think of some places here like this.
NG zones.
"Attorneys for Aki and Alo-Kaonohi say it wasn't Kunzelman's race that provoked them, but his entitled and disrespectful attitude."

Viciously beating your new neighbor who has multiple sclerosis for a perceived attitude is somehow better than beating them because of their perceived race? If that is their strongest argument, no wonder the defense lost.
There’s a thread on this incident.  Without the immaginarium what-if Pavlov’s dog whistle commentary:
https://punaweb.org/forum/showthread.php?tid=21276&highlight=Hate+crime
If I read "dog whistle" anywhere I usually stop reading whatever it is unless it's an article about dog training. And then I usually stop reading anyways because very few people who know how to properly train dogs use them anymore.
It's usually obvious when someone watches too much political television. After an hour of either cnn or fox news, the buzzword drivel that spews forth is quite telling.
If I read "dog whistle" anywhere I usually stop reading

the buzzword drivel 

Then you’re in luck!  You’ve come to the right place since nothing on Punaweb is required reading because Rob never gives pop quizzes!
(06-04-2023, 12:25 AM)terracore Wrote: "Attorneys for Aki and Alo-Kaonohi say it wasn't Kunzelman's race that provoked them, but his entitled and disrespectful attitude."

Viciously beating your new neighbor who has multiple sclerosis for a perceived attitude is somehow better than beating them because of their perceived race?  If that is their strongest argument, no wonder the defense lost.

I don't think the defense lost due to poor arguments. 

They lost because it was an impossible case to defend.
Their sense of entitlement, thinking they get to pick and choose which races and cultures are acceptable in their neighborhood. It's the 2020's, we are all equal, get over it.
True. It’s just that some “are more equal than others.”

Unless that’s been banned. Again.
What?