Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Costco has tarps again
12x16 two-pack for $22.00.

They used to sell them all the time but I haven't seen them for years in Kona.  Maybe it was just bad luck because I don't go there very often.  Kind of a strange size but they are very good quality.  Anyways for $11 each they're the best tarp deal I've found.  Brown on one side, silver on the other.
Costco has also been selling 1 oz gold bars online at the best price anywhere.  They always sell out within an hour.  When you get enough, the tarps will come in handy to protect your investment from the elements. 

All the Christmas candy is in too.  A giant bag of Lindt Chocolates for under $10.00 I think, but who looks at prices in Costco?
I read that article about the gold bars and I didn't find their prices to be lower than other discount dealers. I think people just like buying them from Costco because they have a good reputation. Most of the big markups on precious metal products happens on sovereign coins, not things like bars, silverware, etc.
Can you return the gold bar if the price drops later?
(11-18-2023, 11:19 PM)randomq Wrote: Can you return the gold bar if the price drops later?
Big Grin  No, but you can return the tarps.