Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new support group -- BA
Do you find yourself spending hours composing your social media posts?  Doing tons of research on arcane branches of knowledge?  Especially airplanes.  And telescopes, Do you have a never-ending need to nit-pick othersʻ posts?  Do you find you canʻt just let it go?  Then youʻre a prime candidate for BA, Bickerers Anonymous.  Learn how to use your time more wisely.  Develop respect and compassion for your neighbors.  Gain tools to not sweat the small stuff.  Learn more at CHILL.com.
(04-02-2024, 12:12 AM)kalianna Wrote: Do you find yourself spending hours composing your social media posts?  Doing tons of research on arcane branches of knowledge?  Especially airplanes.  And telescopes, Do you have a never-ending need to nit-pick othersʻ posts?  Do you find you canʻt just let it go?  Then youʻre a prime candidate for BA, Bickerers Anonymous.  Learn how to use your time more wisely.  Develop respect and compassion for your neighbors.  Gain tools to not sweat the small stuff.  Learn more at CHILL.com.

Let’s give a big Hawaii thumbs up and congratulations to the Founder, Chairman and CEO of the newly formed Bickerers Anonymous for his/her introductory message!
“A functioning, robust democracy requires a healthy, educated, participatory followership, and an educated, morally grounded leadership.” - Chinua Achebe
Yes! A warm welcome!
But I wonder, should Bickerers have an apostrophe somewhere in the word?
(04-02-2024, 12:42 AM)HereOnThePrimalEdge Wrote: Yes! A warm welcome!
But I wonder, should Bickerers have an apostrophe somewhere in the word?

Excellent question!

Now, I’ll have to spend hours doing extensive research and then tons of hours more to compose my response but in the meantime we COULD bicker about it!
“A functioning, robust democracy requires a healthy, educated, participatory followership, and an educated, morally grounded leadership.” - Chinua Achebe
(04-02-2024, 12:12 AM)kalianna Wrote: Do you find yourself spending hours composing your social media posts?  Doing tons of research on arcane branches of knowledge?  Especially airplanes.  And telescopes, Do you have a never-ending need to nit-pick othersʻ posts?  Do you find you canʻt just let it go? 

My answer to all those questions is "no". My question to you is will you delete this thread?
> Perfect Kalianna
I'm sure Kalianna must be so proud of having 'elapaio supporting her posts. I can't think of a worse endorsement.
Youʻre absolutely correct. What more can one ask of an April Foolʻs post?
I don't know, the date on your post says 2nd April to me. Here's a tip, because I've done this in the past. If you post an April fool's joke, post it just after midnight. If you don't understand why, just ask, I'll explain. But now you have 'elapaio as a fanboy. Enjoy!
Net Cast, drew them out .. epic.

What more to ask ? They still going.

Went from delete post to offer advice