Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Russian Conspiracy .. Don't worry Rob : )
Oo .. Punawebbers.. After MM,, Lets all enjoy the weekend like this ..same same ..we can all ' dance ' : 0

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rBXQ5SH2FtM
Complete Madness!
: ) bEEg CHECK >> r.Board
“A functioning, robust democracy requires a healthy, educated, participatory followership, and an educated, morally grounded leadership.” - Chinua Achebe
(04-13-2024, 08:27 PM)Punatang Wrote: Complete Madness!

That album is still one of the best collections ever.

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5e_YlJ0pVYfO4I6qJ4-coknP_qVft1pu&si=umVBEGtVIGxgamlD

That music in the other video was like listening to nails on a chalkboard.
Oh Tom, i dont need to quote you ..should i post your ignorance to the topic ?

I think you're having a laugh trolling . When you know betta ..Cheers my friend. Try harder .. your old enuf 2 no eta >Your musical history
(04-14-2024, 09:38 AM)elepaio pid= Wrote:Oh Tom, i dont need to quote you[...]

But you do anyway and add nothing. In this case, I was responding to Punatang, not you. If you want to "post my ignorance to the topic" please go ahead, you don't need my permission.
You need a new Tom.. nuff sad.

ETA .. time to move on bra
(04-14-2024, 10:16 AM)elepaio pid= Wrote:You need a new Tom.. nuff sad.

ETA .. time to move on bra

Do you mean I need a new sock puppet like you use? They haven't worked out well for you and I'm just going to continue being me. You are not a person I'd ever take advice from because, frankly, you are an eejit.
Thank You for your reply..

The beauty of edit is you can come back AFTER and try to clean up your social Faux Pah and make oneself look better. Im not a fan of quoting those even less so of people who come back and change once they are called out. Thats on them..

edit for spelling, wrong / missed a word, punctuation. NOT total re writing. diba bra ?