Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Billy Kenoi
I emailed his site for more info many weeks ago and never got a response from his site. I am appreciative that others such as Pilago, Joseph, Gumapac, etc have taken time to respond here.

My question is where's Billy?
quote:
Originally posted by Kapohocat

... where's Billy?

Last seen smiling and waving standing next to his gas guzzler parked by a no parking sign.

Before that, when the kitchen got hot, he got out the back door.

Not the type of person I can put my confidence in to be leader of leaders.

James Weatherford, Ph.D.
15-1888 Hialoa
Hawaiian Paradise Park
Oh, he's somewhere counting his off-island, old-money campaign contributions and practicing his speeches that break all existing records for use of the terms "ohana, keiki, and together we can" without giving us a clue as to how we are going to deal with all the real issues confronting us. His supporters keep telling us what a nice guy he is, but I need more.

Mayor Kim put him in charge of coqui control and the war on ice. We all know how well those projects turned out. The coquis are triumphant, and ice use is only marginally down.

Call me cynical on this one.

Cheers,
Jerry
Heard from a Kenoi supporter to day as to why he supports Billy:

1) says Billy has worked in "all three branches of government" -- huh? never elected to anything; an assistant in the executive branch; an intern in the legislative branch; and a lawyer but never a judge? That's it? huh?
Angel Pilago has won a US Supreme Court case and has been a very successful elected legislator. 2) says Billy has "promised" to get money from Washington!
Better read this before we count on Uncle Dan's pork: http://money.cnn.com/2008/09/18/news/eco...2008091816

So, Billy Kenoi is riding in the pocket of big donors, Uncle Dan's pork barrel, and Mayor Kim's reputation.
Where's the Billy Kenoi in all this? He's a puppet.

James Weatherford, Ph.D.
15-1888 Hialoa
Hawaiian Paradise Park
quote:
Originally posted by james weatherford...
Last seen smiling and waving standing next to his gas guzzler parked by a no parking sign.

Before that, when the kitchen got hot, he got out the back door.

Not the type of person I can put my confidence in to be leader of leaders...

James you got a wicked sense of humor in presenting the truth! [}Smile][Big Grin][}Smile][Big Grin]

Catherine Dumond
Blue Water Project Management
808 965-9261
"We help make building your dream home a reality"