Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Twitter
@damontucker

Anyone in Puna want to be my twit friend?

Any PW members want to share their experiences with it?

-------
My Blog
My experience with it is receiving many abnoxious emails from ghost writers that we contract... apparently promoting something during the process!

Wish they'd keep their clients off their spam lists!

By the way Damon, wanted to let you know that I enjoy your blog [Smile]
~ Rachael
Thanks HB -

You don't have to follow everyone on your twit list. I've already added and blocked the same people that I thought I'd be interested in stalking.

I thought I was OCD when it came to the computer.... TWITTER really makes you find out just how OCD others are!

Do you still use Twitter at all? If so... I'll add you as a twit.

I guess I should post a link so that others know what were talking about:

www.twitter.com

-------
My Blog
*bump*

I'm bumping this every once in awhile because I have learned so much using twitter in just the last few weeks that I'm really going to start advocating people to get on the bandwagon.

It may seem overwhelming at first... but it's not that difficult to use.

Damon Tucker's Weblog
I was on Twitter for a while at the request of a number of friends. I can only describe it as subscribing to junk mail except it is text message junk mail. Granted some people I subscribed to was clueless about how to use it and twittered things like "At the coffee shop getting coffee". I began to stop following certain people only to find myself in trouble when I retuned blank stairs when the talked of some experience they thought I had previous exposure to but I had not because I was no longer following them. Ooops! I can see how it is an interesting concept and could be useful but I eventually just bagged it.

-Blake
http://theboysgreatescape.blogspot.com/

Blakeyboy1
You know I think that's what I like about twitter... is reading those at the coffee shop messages.

It gives more personal insight to what the folks are doing.

I use it as a good place to swear at myself at times! [Big Grin]

Damon Tucker's Weblog
LOL and you may be right Damon. I am kind of in a place where I am constantly bombarded with stuff and I found stopping what I was doing to see that once again so and so was having their morning coffee to be annoying. Maybe it is personal preference or maybe I am just in the wrong place.

Blakeyboy1
It's not like you have to reply to peoples tweets or for that matter you can simply block the people that are annoying. (wish that feature was available here at times)

Nice blog BB1 and thanks for linking my blog.

Damon Tucker's Weblog
Thanks Damon and you are welcome. There is good info on your blog.

Ran across this today. Twitter is growing at a rate of 664%

http://mashable.com/2009/01/23/most-popu...orks-2008/

-Blake

-Blake
http://www.theboysgreatescape.blogspot.com/
*Bump*

Twitter users have increased dramatically since this was first posted here.

Anyone else jump on the bandwagon?

"Greg" over at Punatoons recently even posted a cartoon in regards to twitter you can see here.

---------
Damon Tucker's Blog
FBI Blogs