Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Year's Eve - Theater, music, dancing.....
Safe, fun New Year's Eve event!!!
Theatre, pupus, and dancing in Puna!

StarGate Players, a professional acting company, is having their Grand Opening on New Year's Eve.

The evening will begin at 7:00 pm with a photography exhibition and catered pupus, followed by four 10 minute comedy plays, with live entertainment between.

After the plays there will be DJ dancing until midnight when we will celebrate the new year with champagne. All this for $20.

The theatre is located on a private estate which is accessed from the Lava Tree State Park entrance.

Seating is limited to 60, so tickets must be purchased in advance.

For tickets or more information call Malina Dravis-Tucker 936-0046.

Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
Gosh Rob, that sounds like a really incredible way to spend New Years. I wish we could be there, but we don't arrive on the island till the 5th.

Aloha au i Hawai`i,
devany

Devany Vickery-Davidson
East Bay Potters
www.eastbaypotters.com
Sorry you can't make it.... it should be fun. Maybe next year?

Best wishes for a Happy New Year.

Punaweb moderator
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
We are so excited to premiere our theatre company here in Puna [:I] Tickets are going fast for this terrific, affordable New Year's Eve event!! Food, comedy theatre, entertainment, dancing and champagne at midnight all for $20. A bar with very reasonable prices also available. Call me now to join in the fun. Malina 936-0046
Yes, if/when you do it again, any time we would love to attend. My husband was on the board of directors for the De Paul Theater School in Chicago. We have only seen a few shows since we moved to CA two years ago, and those were back in Chicago and in NY. Chicago has a lot of small theater groups and you could go almost every night of the week to see something new.

It sounds like you are going to have a fantastic time and it is a great way to kick of both the new year and the troupe.

quote:
Originally posted by Rob Tucker

Sorry you can't make it.... it should be fun. Maybe next year?

Best wishes for a Happy New Year.

Punaweb moderator

Aloha au i Hawai`i,
devany

Devany Vickery-Davidson
East Bay Potters
www.eastbaypotters.com
Last chance for StarGate Players New Year's Eve theater, dancing and food event for only $20!!! Only 6 tickets left. So, call and grab yours now Smile) Malina 936-0046